Adam Schein: TO emerging as a leader

Pitta

Just saw this video on Foxsports from Adam Schein. He's saying TO has already become a leader in the locker room.

Doesn't surprise me one bit that he is the 1st to arrive and the last to leave. Dude is a hard worker and loves the gm. He will leave every drop of his blood and sweat on the turf. His work ethic has never been questioned by anyone with any intelligence.

But I love the way Schein says that he is pulling aside the young WRs and telling them what's what and how he is going over the plays and working well with #5.

Can't wait for the '09 season to start! Getch'ya popcorn ready!

http://msn.foxsports.com/video?vid=4..._videocentralf

Guest dog14787
Just saw this video on Foxsports from Adam Schein. He's saying TO has already become a leader in the locker room.

Doesn't surprise me one bit that he is the 1st to arrive and the last to leave. Dude is a hard worker and loves the gm. He will leave every drop of his blood and sweat on the turf. His work ethic has never been questioned by anyone with any intelligence.

But I love the way Schein says that he is pulling aside the young WRs and telling them what's what and how he is going over the plays and working well with #5.

Imagine that, T.O. is a great, natural born leader and Buffalo is allowing him to lead, what a concept.

T.O. has single handed lifted our ball club up, strapped it on his back and is speeding down the runway and is about ready to take flight.

Imagine that, T.O. is a great, natural born leader and Buffalo is allowing him to lead, what a concept.

T.O. has single handed lifted our ball club up, strapped it on his back and is speeding down the runway and is about ready to take flight.

One thing which has always been true about TO is that he likes to be different and in folks face in what appears to be an almost desperate desire to get folks attention.

The funny thing now is that TO has developed such a rep for being an a-hole and a cancer that the best way for him to be in folks face and to be different is by doing things which emphasize him being a team leader and solid citizen for the most part.

TO will always be TO an mouth off with the stupid opinions he is entitled to have as a human being and an American like his Michael Vick remarks (a bad football idea if the concept is to sign him with Buffalo, he plays well because he is unpredictable, but the NFL game these days is about getting productivity from your teammates because they develop a chemistry to be able to predict what their colleagues will do. As a football player Vick will almost certainly do amazing things individually but he is unlikely to make you a better team because his teammates and opponents can never predict what he will do next).

However, the good news for Bills fans is that at least for this year, TO is able to maximize attention to him through idiotic (and a little sad if you ask me) efforts like the TO Show on VH1 and be in folks face by performing like a good teammate.

For a year (which likely includes at least one and probably two episodes of bad luck where the Bills suffer challenging losses) their appears to be a perfect storm where TO can get the little things he needs by being a good guy on the stiff that counts and being an idiot on stuff like his opinion on Vick which really do not matter for long in the big picture.

The Bills apparently didn't have a strong leader. And it seems they are willing to let him lead. Sounds like a perfect situation. A large part of his past issues were that the Iggles had a strong leader who didn't want nor need another leader. In Dallas, it seems the team didn't want their main locker-room leader to be a WR instead of their highly-paid QB.

Jim Kelly's comment (you could walk into the Bills' locker room last year after any given game and not be able to tell if they have won or lost) means a lot to me. I would have to presume T.O. will immediately remedy that enormous problem. He wants to win, he wants to succeed, and he won't be happy if doesn't feel his teammates want the same.

Owens has never had a problem in the past with being someone players will turn to. He's gotten into trouble because of this. He was able to divide the lockerroom in Philly and Dallas.

Let us hope that those days are behind him.

Owens has never had a problem in the past with being someone players will turn to. He's gotten into trouble because of this. He was able to divide the lockerroom in Philly and Dallas.

Let us hope that those days are behind him.

One can only divide the locker-room if their are players railing against him. It doesn't seem there are other leaders who would take up a side against him. Maybe Parrish? I don't think so.

....as another ruined sock gets tossed under the bed.

Jim Jones was a leader too. Not making a direct comparison, just sayin......