well here is my TO experience so far

Sat practice ***I found this whole thing comical. He walk onto the field and the crowd goes nuts. He catches like a 20 yd fade out at 9:31am to cheers -2nd at 9:34 same -third at 9:40 He has a huge following. Boxes of TO's in the stands - shirtless men with TO painted on their chests - little girls with their homemade scribble painted T's. He smiles for the fans - signs autographs for a few mins and goes back to work.

OK here is my meet and greet report. Hundreds of people attended and of course TO was swarmed for autographs. It was hot and very uncomfortable so he stood in front of the fan( yes, NO AC) he only lasted for 5 mins the rest of the team that showed up stayed for at least 20- 30 mins. I was not disappointed in the least. I have a football to be signed for our tailgate and I this I have 20 autographs on it so far. Several of the players remembered me and asked when I would be doing their pictures and I was modestly pleased that they remembered. Now for the most important part. I talked with coach while he was signing my ball for the tailgate. He told me that TO is totally professional and brings a needed excitement to practice the fans and the team. I heard this from several of the players. TO works hard and is well liked in the locker room. Now in no way is this an offical press release but I tend to believe what I hear from the players I have known for years. This is how I knew several years ago that Flutie was a cancer in the locker room. No one wanted to believe that the wonderful Flutie was the one or that I was just bitter because we had a falling out.

I'll be going to camp a few more times and possibly getting a TO auto for the tailgate.

So RJ = > DF?? :rolleyes:

IMO, this puts that arguement to rest, once and for all. ;)

Cmon man it just died down again...dont start dripping gasoline on the embers.

Thanks for the update Cindy!!!

OK here is my meet and greet report. Hundreds of people attended and of course TO was swarmed for autographs. It was hot and very uncomfortable so he stood in front of the fan( yes, NO AC) he only lasted for 5 mins the rest of the team that showed up stayed for at least 20- 30 mins. I was not disappointed in the least. I have a football to be signed for our tailgate and I this I have 20 autographs on it so far. Several of the players remembered me and asked when I would be doing their pictures and I was modestly pleased that they remembered. Now for the most important part. I talked with coach while he was signing my ball for the tailgate. He told me that TO is totally professional and brings a needed excitement to practice the fans and the team. I heard this from several of the players. TO works hard and is well liked in the locker room. Now in no way is this an offical press release but I tend to believe what I hear from the players I have known for years. This is how I knew several years ago that Flutie was a cancer in the locker room. No one wanted to believe that the wonderful Flutie was the one or that I was just bitter because we had a falling out.

I'll be going to camp a few more times and possibly getting a TO auto for the tailgate.

Great update and we all appreciate it!

However, let's not get caught up in the excitement yet. TO is doing what he can to win over the fans and the team, so it makes complete sense that he's acting like a true professional. I still don't yet trust him not to cause some major waves as the season goes on. I hope he doesn't and I hope he keeps acting like a professional, but I'm proceeding with cautious optimism.