BUFFALO, you are creating a monster!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...ting-a-monster/

So if you thought Owens was bad when he was in San Fran or Philly or Dallas, put those three experiences together, multiply the aggregate by ten, and that's what will unfold in his latest new home.

Evidently, that's what we're in for. This may be the single greatest overstatement of the season.

that has got to be you, drizzystampede, posing as a dallas fan down in the comments :beer:

Buffalo is by far a football city. Yes - its probably the best hockey city next to Detroit but also the best football city next to Pittsburgh and Green Bay. Buffalo is a GREAT city to be in if you like sports - ESPECIALLY BILLS FOOTBALL.

.........And I'm a Dallas fan.

LOL :beer:

Following all the links, I think Buffalo may not only be creating one monster:

Bills safety George Wilson the team's NFLPA representative, agreed with Owens.

"How do you bring a man out of suspension and then suspend him again? I mean, he's paid his debt," Wilson said. "I think you just continue to hold him down by bringing him back and then suspend him."

George Wilson: Media Enemy.

I say let TO be who he is in the end its not going to hurt us whats the worst that could happen we miss the playoffs again??

If he calls out Trent late in the year will you be against that Wagon??

If we stink and Dick gets canned who will be against that?

and if we are really good and make some noise in the playoffs who would be against that?

To me this is the perfect year for TO in Buffalo as its a win win situation.

WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE???

NOTHING!!!!

That writer is just a patriots fan and is mad jealous of the Bills, its his personal opinion and has little relevant facts, yes T.O. commented on Vick position. T.O. is the only person in the NFL to have the nuts to speak freely about his opinion... that doesnt make him a sh------- receiver.

So if you thought Owens was bad when he was in San Fran or Philly or Dallas, put those three experiences together, multiply the aggregate by ten, and that's what will unfold in his latest new home.

What if you didn't think Owens was "bad" but rather one of the top players in the league in SF, Philly and Dallas?

Writers are apparently tired of the off season too. His next column will probably be about Favre.

Actually he is probably spot on correct. Every non-Bills fan in the country is saying the same thing, and every honest Bills fan is thinking it. It will bite us in the butt, it isn't a matter of if, just when. The Bills fans and the are making a fool of themselves treating this talented but arrogant QB destroyer like he is god. Did anyone on the Superbowl era of Bills ever get the key to the city? Yet Ownes does? Makes about as much sense as boobs on nuns.

Buffalo is by far a football city. Yes - its probably the best hockey city next to Detroit but also the best football city next to Pittsburgh and Green Bay. Buffalo is a GREAT city to be in if you like sports - ESPECIALLY BILLS FOOTBALL.

.........And I'm a Dallas fan.

LOL :blush:

I am proud of being a Western New Yorker too, but dude don't embarass yourself. The best hockey city next to Detroit? Is that because of all the Stanley Cups? Better than Boston, Montreal, Toronto?