My Training Camp Report for Saturday, July 25th

sven233

Thanks for the report sven, can't wait to see your future updates.

I wanted to ask you, aside from Shawn Nelson, how do our other Tight Ends look?

AVERAGE.....

I mean, they are not spectacular in any way. That is not to say they are bad by any means, but they are not going to be major contributors. That is not surprising at all. In fact, that is why Nelson was drafted in the first place. If you remember back to the TE position with Fine and Shouman last season, that is all you really need to know. Decent players will probably not drastically alter the outcome of a game. But, like I said, that is why Nelson was drafted, so we will have to see where this goes.

10. We may be desperately looking for a backup QB that can play sooner rather than later. Outside of Edwards, who had a pretty good day, the other QBs in camp were TERRIBLE!!!!! Fitz and GH couldn't hit the broadside of a barn today. They were terrible. I hope it was just a bad day, but they looked completely out of place. I am more concerned now about the backup QB position than I originally thought I was.

You get :unsure::blink::angry: for everything except this blasphemous statement. As an avowed Hamdenite I take exception, but I do understand that your ignorance is not mean spirited.