WoW: The Movie

/dev/null

http://www.blizzard.com/us/press/090721.html

So does this mean the WoW crowd will have to actually leave their computers to go to the movie?

This could be a really good movie. It has a great director and producer, and blizzard is known for their fantastic stories. I'm not a fan of WoW, but i do like the RTS games.

It will probably break Titanic's world wide gross record, since half of China will go see it.

Anybody here play besides me?

I really liked the original game, but i dislike the expansions.

Anybody here play besides me?

A bunch of my coworkers play... One "gave up the habit" a year or so ago, but then someone else gave him a free 10 day trial and he's hooked back in.

I've never understood the allure of paying $10-$15/month to play a game... I'd like a little more variety, and don't want a monthly bill for it. But I feel like I'm in the minority. :lol:

A bunch of my coworkers play... One "gave up the habit" a year or so ago, but then someone else gave him a free 10 day trial and he's hooked back in.

I've never understood the allure of paying $10-$15/month to play a game... I'd like a little more variety, and don't want a monthly bill for it. But I feel like I'm in the minority. :lol:

You get what you pay for, though. Your monthly fee goes toward new content for you to play.

The only thing I dont like about it is having to pay for upgrades......I dont mind the monthly fee to play but I want to create a "deathnight" charactor and I will only be able to do that is if I pay for the new upgrade.

I can continue to play the charactors that are approved for my version of WOW.......but I will get board with one charactor and want to create another every now and then.

I play Warcraft. It is a pretty fun game but time consuming. Before I started playing it I was a computer Illiterate. Its a perfect game for me as I have a seasonal job. So being layed off in the winter its good for those long cold boring days and I would recommend it to anyone who is overcome with boredom. The rest of the year I play just enough to keep up with whats new, which is very minimal. Very cool game even for us older non geeks. Id rather be out chasing tail and bar hoping, but the trouble that can come with that can be disruptive to family life. With Wow I can still have a little excitement without any old school trouble. If you dont play, try it and I bet you will find it amusing.

I played for awhile but got bored within a couple months.

Sadly, I had a bunch of real life friends who played. The game is a lot more fun with people you know, but it's also much more addicting.

I fell off the wagon several times before I finally quit.

I play WAY too much. For the Horde!

Same here.. got the game for Xmas in '07.

Current Lineup:

80 Deathknight

76 Mage

69 Paladin (BG Twink)

52 Warlock

4 toons ranging from 15-30

For the Alliance! /duel Thirdborn

Same here.. got the game for Xmas in '07.

Current Lineup:

80 Deathknight

76 Mage

69 Paladin (BG Twink)

52 Warlock

4 toons ranging from 15-30

For the Alliance! /duel Thirdborn

which server you on? I'm on duskwood. Lvl 66 Tauren hunter