"Driven to Distraction"

We had both our cars wrecked last week and my wife put in the hospital...I stopped at a light, my wife stopped behind me, the woman behind her never saw the brake lights OR the two cars in front of her, just decided to floor it and try to make it through the yellow...and rear-ended my wife at a full-on 35mph. The root cause? The woman was a !@#$ing idiot. No cell phone in sight.

The problem isn't people driving with cell phones. The problem is PEOPLE NOT !@#$ING DRIVING WHEN THEY'RE BEHIND THE WHEEL!!!! Cell phones are merely a symptom.

Sorry to hear that... Hope your wife is feeling better.

And... That is my whole point... There is no way stuff like this is going to cease by adding Band-Aid Laws.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Same thing with smoking... Right now I have two clowns in a 10 foot deep pit, blazing away with gas fumes all around laying low from other boats... :oops::lol: The only good thing is that by law I am not supposed to lock them with flammable cargo... <_<:oops: We have over 200 signs all around this place and a good % of them in the lock chamber are no-smoking signs... Reminds me of the time I pulled up to a pump and some lady was puffing away... All I do is move away and hope they don't blow me up... Let them be...