T.O. brings something to the team it has not had for a long time..

SKOOBY

Fun. The man is alive and likes to live / play football. I watched that whole 1st episode of his show and thought, wow this guy is alive. Jim Kelly used to go out with Andre Reed, Bruce Smith, Talley and a few other guys and just live. How refreshing is it to have someone that looks like they can control themselves all the time.

GO T.O.

Fun. The man is alive and likes to live / play football. I watched that whole 1st episode of his show and thought, wow this guy is alive. Jim Kelly used to go out with Andre Reed, Bruce Smith, Talley and a few other guys and just live. How refreshing is it to have someone that looks like they can control themselves all the time.

GO T.O.

I agree TO brings some swagger to the team but to say no one was having fun is just a cliche. If you honestly believe that everyone who has worn a Bills uni in recent years didn't have any fun or have any bonding with their teammates than you just don't realize how awesome the life of a pro athlete is. By accident some of these guys must have had some fun.

I agree the Bills will be interesting this year if nothing else.

The guys I work with down here in Houston know I'm from Buffalo but they still ask me, why do you even care about the Bills? They are so BORING!!

I guess if I wasn't from Buffalo I would think they were boring too. But not this year. It's nice to have a little flash and relevance like we had in the glory years.

Guest dog14787

GO T.O.

:devil:

GO T.O.

I've got to give you this one. You're right.

Still a !@#$ing moron, though, so don't let it go to your head.

GO T.O.

Are you for real?

I agree TO brings some swagger to the team but to say no one was having fun is just a cliche. If you honestly believe that everyone who has worn a Bills uni in recent years didn't have any fun or have any bonding with their teammates than you just don't realize how awesome the life of a pro athlete is. By accident some of these guys must have had some fun.

I agree with you, I certainly would think that Travis Henry had alot of fun while it lasted. Now he is paying though-kinda like the Bills are going to pay for signing T.O..

I agree with you, I certainly would think that Travis Henry had alot of fun while it lasted. Now he is paying though-kinda like the Bills are going to pay for signing T.O.

Yeah, that's what some "Bills fans" hope. Although they'll try to worm their way out of it when it doesn't happen, by grumbling "amazingly he behaved himself."

The guys I work with down here in Houston know I'm from Buffalo but they still ask me, why do you even care about the Bills? They are so BORING!!

People from HOUSTON ask you this question??? WTF? Houston hasn't had an exciting team since the Oilers were in town.

People from HOUSTON ask you this question??? WTF? Houston hasn't had an exciting team since the Oilers were in town.

The people I'm talking about are Cowboy fans. Workplaces in Houston are very diverse because people come here from all over, for career reasons.