The moment has finally arrived

eball

...I'm officially excited about the Buffalo Bills' chances this season. For whatever reason I've been rather ho-hum, even after the draft, but knowing camp is a week away and finally looking at the roster from top to bottom, I've received a healthy injection of optimism and believe the team can do something special if a few things go their way:

1 -- OL gels quickly (biggest ? mark on the team)

2 -- Schobel is 100%

3 -- Turk grows into the OC role and mixes it up (i.e., no huddle)

4 -- Top three rookies experience a short learning curve

That's it. Of course, injuries will play a role as well, but this Bills' roster is as deep and talented as I've seen in quite some time. Every year a team rises from the depths of mediocrity to shock the league -- why not us?

GO BILLS!!!

I've got that feeling too, eball. I think our overall team talent is very underrated. Even in these parts.

Must be som'n in the July air. Jaded, excruciating clarity hangs heavy in the air from January to July. B-) Suddenly, a rejuvenating, optimistic breeze wafts through, lightening my heart and filling me with hope. :D

Hay fever? :devil:

Oh how I would have LOVED to have had the Patriots here on an opening Monday night. Win lose or draw, the crowd would have just exploded!

Reality raises its hand to speak the truth at 7:00 on 9/14/09 in Foxboro.

...I'm officially excited about the Buffalo Bills' chances this season. For whatever reason I've been rather ho-hum, even after the draft, but knowing camp is a week away and finally looking at the roster from top to bottom, I've received a healthy injection of optimism and believe the team can do something special if a few things go their way:

2 -- Schobel is 100%

That's it. Of course, injuries will play a role as well, but this Bills' roster is as deep and talented as I've seen in quite some time. Every year a team rises from the depths of mediocrity to shock the league -- why not us?

GO BILLS!!!

As Ralph says, every time he visit the men's room...

"Here I go again..."

19 and 0 baby!!! :D

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :devil:

2 -- Schobel is 100%

That's it. Of course, injuries will play a role as well, but this Bills' roster is as deep and talented as I've seen in quite some time. Every year a team rises from the depths of mediocrity to shock the league -- why not us?GO BILLS!!!

This is about the 8th or 9th year in a row that someone has said that. Only time will tell.

2 -- Schobel is 100%

GO BILLS!!!

Well, we have the mediocre part down pat, now we just need to work on the "shock the league" part. :devil: