Good places to photograph in WNY?

3rd and One

I can't believe it took this long into the thread to get to Niagara Falls ... my other suggestion would be to bike the canal tow path ( I would start in Lockport and head towards Medina) the canal towns are unfortunately dying but some great shots along the way.

neither could I why you think i posted :unsure:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delaware Ave homes between North and E. Delavan Ave

Delaware Park

Waterfront Park near sunset

on the Canadian side in Fort Erie there is a road that runs along the Niagara River (scenic route) there are just some beautiful homes there...that is if you got you Enhanced license.

The above road takes you to Niagara on the Lake, that is a hidden gem

Canadian side of Niagara falls, beautiful.

the Sundower....opps dont think cams are allowed lol

I can't believe it took this long into the thread to get to Niagara Falls ... my other suggestion would be to bike the canal tow path ( I would start in Lockport and head towards Medina) the canal towns are unfortunately dying but some great shots along the way.

yeah--i love the canal towns

yeah--i love the canal towns

:wallbash::lol:

Really... There are some really nice areas here along the I&M canal... Especially in the fall. They (pure canals) all died on the vine (and rightly so)... Shame the Erie really did so drastically with nothing modern really taking its place. I guess there were no natural rivers to "canalize" when vessel tech went internal combustion engine. Only reason BFLO exists (Erie Canal). The States should pushed for an "All American Canal" around the Falls before the Welland became modern. :blink: BFLO wouldn't have become irrelevant geographically.