Romo / Simpson are done........

SKOOBY

Why would you want to date Jessica Simpson if you are an NFL QB? Look at Jeff Garcia his wife is hot and the guy isn't exactly a good looking guy. Sure Jessica Simpson is hot but you don't think Trent can get a girl who is just as hot if not hotter but the girl just isn't famous. You don't think there were guy on the Cowboys dating girls hotter than Jessica? If I am Trent I stick to banging all sorts of hot but not famous chicks. Its just less of a headache.

+1

How'd that work out for Steve McNair?

Well Steve McNair was married and the girl was crazy. If Trent is smart he just has his fun and moves on. There are tons of hot girls that want to bang athletes. Stay single till you get to your 30's than settle down. And if you are not a one women man just stay single or find a girl who doesn't mind an open relationship. McNair was really unfortunate the girl he was with had problems and he paid the price a sad story yeah he cheated on his wife but he didn't deserve to die no way.

Also the girl McNair was with wasn't that hot.

Why would you want to date Jessica Simpson if you are an NFL QB? Look at Jeff Garcia his wife is hot and the guy isn't exactly a good looking guy. Sure Jessica Simpson is hot but you don't think Trent can get a girl who is just as hot if not hotter but the girl just isn't famous. You don't think there were guy on the Cowboys dating girls hotter than Jessica? If I am Trent I stick to banging all sorts of hot but not famous chicks. Its just less of a headache.

Garcia is married to a former playmate. I would say that qualifies her as a celeb.

+1

One reason you might choose a celebrity instead of a non-celebrity is because you would be less prone to being victimized by a gold digger who's after your money and lifestyle. Jessica Simpson (and I'm not a fan) has tons of money. There is no downside economically in dating a celebrity. A non-celebrity on the other hand...who knows?

One reason you might choose a celebrity instead of a non-celebrity is because you would be less prone to being victimized by a gold digger who's after your money and lifestyle. Jessica Simpson (and I'm not a fan) has tons of money. There is no downside economically in dating a celebrity. A non-celebrity on the other hand...who knows?

Non-celebs might kill you as well, grippers.

Like I said I wouldn't start looking for a wife/girlfriend until I am at least 30. Just have fun score a lot of babes and enjoy the lifestyle in a smart manner (The best example is a guy like Derick Jeter). Girls often sleep with athletes and famous people more so for the story and to brag to their friends.

If you are Trent Edwards a 26 year old pro athlete who makes good money and isn't a bad looking guy you can get all sorts of quality babes and just have fun.

I wish I could find a girl who loves me for my money. Of course that would require a girl who doesn't know what a lot of money is :lol:

Very Funny :thumbsup:

T.O. should give her a call

Even Funnier :P:( Hey Jessica--How about hooking up with a real man....

For.............?

To has plenty of women in his life. Why there's his publicist, his manager, and that lady he sends child support checks to.

That's plenty!