Bills: Sacrificial lamb at The Razor

I am due a lot of Collateral from the football Gods. Being a Bills fan who came of age during the post Kelly era of Bills football (I was very little when the Bills were making their run towards those Super Bowls I remember them just wasn't really able to enjoy them) makes me think I am due a little something.

I have stuck through the Flutie RJ era I have been a victim of the TD era and now I have stuck through and continue to stick through the DJ era. I am due for a good Bills moment and I think the Football Gods can give me something back and let the Bills upset the Pats on Monday night. They teased me when the Bills almost beat the Cowboys only to pile on the misery.

Just give me that and you can consider some of your debt repaid. If Trent can Look like Jim Kelly and Light up the sky with the no huddle and put like 40-50 points up on the Pats I would be happy even if only for just one week. If Tom Brady can get sacked by Maybin and Schobel I would be happy. If Brady could look like a little B word and than the sweet sounds of the commentators making excuses for him can ring through my happy ears.

I want even if its only just that one night for the Bills to get their due. Edwards and the offensive line shine. TO does some sort of stupid TD dances. Lee Evans looks like Randy Moss and McKelvin shuts down Moss. I wouldn't give my soul or anything like that but I think after what we have been through as fans we are just due for that to happen.

Final score Bills 42 Pats 10. IF only...

I kind of feel bad for the Bills, it's really been one sided. I wouldn't mind the Patriots throwing them a bone, that way there won't be any undefeated talk to worry about. Patriots will probably go 15-1.

I am due a lot of Collateral from the football Gods. Being a Bills fan who came of age during the post Kelly era of Bills football (I was very little when the Bills were making their run towards those Super Bowls I remember them just wasn't really able to enjoy them) makes me think I am due a little something.

I have stuck through the Flutie RJ era I have been a victim of the TD era and now I have stuck through and continue to stick through the DJ era. I am due for a good Bills moment and I think the Football Gods can give me something back and let the Bills upset the Pats on Monday night. They teased me when the Bills almost beat the Cowboys only to pile on the misery.

Just give me that and you can consider some of your debt repaid. If Trent can Look like Jim Kelly and Light up the sky with the no huddle and put like 40-50 points up on the Pats I would be happy even if only for just one week. If Tom Brady can get sacked by Maybin and Schobel I would be happy. If Brady could look like a little B word and than the sweet sounds of the commentators making excuses for him can ring through my happy ears.

I want even if its only just that one night for the Bills to get their due. Edwards and the offensive line shine. TO does some sort of stupid TD dances. Lee Evans looks like Randy Moss and McKelvin shuts down Moss. I wouldn't give my soul or anything like that but I think after what we have been through as fans we are just due for that to happen.

Final score Bills 42 Pats 10. IF only...

I'm in the same boat as you...I became a fan of the Bills around 1995 or 1996. Despite being a loyal fan, my greatest memories so far are only of inconsequential regular season wins. My only memories of the playoffs are horrible ones.

64 days from now, I want to watch the Bills drub the Patriots* like they did week 1 a few years back. Even if we aren't a playoff team yet again, at least I'll be able to remember the Bills punching the Pats* in the mouth week 1. That's all I ask.

And even if it ain't to be, we shout our decree...let's go Buffalo.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

I'm in the same boat as you...I became a fan of the Bills around 1995 or 1996. Despite being a loyal fan, my greatest memories so far are only of inconsequential regular season wins. My only memories of the playoffs are horrible ones.

64 days from now, I want to watch the Bills drub the Patriots* like they did week 1 a few years back. Even if we aren't a playoff team yet again, at least I'll be able to remember the Bills punching the Pats* in the mouth week 1. That's all I ask.

And even if it ain't to be, we shout our decree...let's go Buffalo.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

Like I said its not that the Bills would have beat the Pats its the humiliation the Pats would be suffering on a national stage with the great come back of Tom Brady being upstaged by Trent Edwards and the Buffalo Bills. Another sweet thing would be the sacrificial lamb (Lets face it the reason the Bills are opening up against the Pats is so that Brady and the Pats can look good basically we are disrespected as a warm up game) kicking the crap out of the Pats.

The reason I would want it to be a blow out is because if the Bills win 24-21 (don't get me wrong I would still cherish the win) the game won't be about the Bills but more about how tough a guy like Brady is to even compete at that level. Basically if its close its just a warm up no big deal. If the Bills thrash them it will be more than just Brady was rusty.

I also want Trent to do well so he can get some exposure on a national level.

Get real. The Bills defense is a collection of pussies. They don't "bring it" to a credible offense.

There is no Ray Lewis, Troy Polomalu, Shawn Merriman, Joey Porter, etc.. In fact, this team hasn't had a player with a sack since TKO and Fletcher.

Get real. The Bills defense is a collection of pussies. They don't "bring it" to a credible offense.

There is no Ray Lewis, Troy Polomalu, Shawn Merriman, Joey Porter, etc.. In fact, this team hasn't had a player with a sack since TKO and Fletcher.

Come on, Byrd is sure to be that player! Thats why we drafted him over brown and in preference to a first rounder in 2010.

If not Byrd, surely Ellis Lankster???