figure skater to drug dealer

WWVaBeach

I submit to you that she was never really that hot. Even in the "before" picture, I can see the latent skanky meth whore waiting to blossom.

By the way, you know what's nice? Sequins! Got some old dingy vest lying around? Glue some shiny sequins all over it…POW! Snazzy!

Welllllll, maybe not in that photo! I like me wimins like THAT! Yep, in that picture I would give her "the treatment."

Wow, under the circumstances, you are taking it easy on me today... you really are a decent guy afterall.

BTW, I'm connecting in Dallas today, what time can I expect you to meet at DFW to buy me a couple (read: 7 or 8) beers?

Expect a 3-4 hour delay. Raining cats & dogs right now and lightninging like crazy.

Fuggin awesome... gotta reconnect in Chicago. Guess I'll be "that guy" and carry my luggage with me then. :doh:

Got room at the Chateau Beerball for this evening then? (nothing like showing up for a funeral hungover tomorrow)

Fuggin awesome... gotta reconnect in Chicago. Guess I'll be "that guy" and carry my luggage with me then. :doh:

Got room at the Chateau Beerball for this evening then? (nothing like showing up for a funeral hungover tomorrow)

Denver to DFW to OHare to Buff? Why are you flying Air Uighur again?

Just kidding...sunny & hot.

Meth is a cruel drug. It can really make a person go from a 10 to a 5 very quickly. I'm not saying she was a ten just using that as an example. Meth users contract Meth Mouth :D after using enough.

Here are some before and after shots of Meth users; :worthy:

I hope people reading this will realize it's not a drug to even take once! Do you really want to look like that??!! It's easy to get hooked on.

I submit to you that she was never really that hot. Even in the "before" picture, I can see the latent skanky meth whore waiting to blossom.

By the way, you know what's nice? Sequins! Got some old dingy vest lying around? Glue some shiny sequins all over it…POW! Snazzy!

Better yet, The Bedazzler!!!!

Wow! I have no problem with recreational drug use and, in fact, it can be a lot of fun....but no f*%^ing way would I ever use meth. These friggin' people are nuts.

My rule was to never use a drug that was physically addicting.

Welllllll, maybe not in that photo! I like me wimins like THAT! Yep, in that picture I would give her "the treatment."

Wow, under the circumstances, you are taking it easy on me today... you really are a decent guy afterall.

BTW, I'm connecting in Dallas today, what time can I expect you to meet at DFW to buy me a couple (read: 7 or 8) beers?

:doh:

ah yes - the 'piledriver'

rarely seen in figure skating, it was a favorite move of bobo brazil, iirc - then he'd finish 'em off with his famous 'coco butt'

I'm coo-coo for coco butt!