Bills 2009 Preview

Am I the only one that thinks its an insult to Hardy that everyone keeps using that photoshoped pic of Hardy with Owens' name on it? If I were Hardy, I'd be pretty pissed. You make one good play all season and it gets wiped out just like that.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/211493-...ls-2009-preview

Preview of the Bills in 2009....do you agree with it? I think TO and Lee Evans will be lethal!

I agree with this part...

"Immediately we will see what the Bills will be like in 2009, as they will begin the season on the road against the New England Patriots on Monday Night Football."

and this part...

"And while Terrell Owens will unquestionably garner a majority of the attention this season, the Bills will only go as far as young Trent Edwards will be able to take them. Last year in the Bills biggest stretch of the season, Edwards was terrible, throwing for 3 touchdowns and 8 interceptions as the Bills went from a 5-1 start to finish 7-9."

Edwards has a multitude of talented receivers, and I don't believe the O-line will be the huge problem that some have predicted. It all hinges on whether Edwards has recovered from the concussion, and if he has matured enough to take advantage of all the weapons at his disposal.

Oh, and there's that whole coaching thing too.

But, until they Bills prove me wrong, I say...

19 and 0 baby!!! :unsure:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :censored:

Bell is going to be the LT?

90% of the people who post here often could have written an article three times as good as this one about the Bills. Does that site just post open submissions?

90% of the people who post here often could have written an article three times as good as this one about the Bills. Does that site just post open submissions?

Exactly. Anyone can claim to be an expert now regardless of their qualifications.