how are the pats stopping the rams?

nodnarb

Funny how whoever the Pats play catches a case of the Stupids...like the fumble before the half.  Talk about see it comin'  Bulger is hanging that ball out like a loaf of bread begging for someone to knock it out of his hand.  I mean can he not hear the footsteps?  Does he think he's no one is chasing him?

PTR

106794[/snapback]

You have to wonder if the Pats have some type of cloaking device that renders them invisible to opposing QB's in big situations. :blush:

I have to say as much as I loathe NE I loathe Mike Martz even more. BB and co took his arrogant ass out behind the woodshed.

Funny how whoever the Pats play catches a case of the Stupids...like the fumble before the half.  Talk about see it comin'  Bulger is hanging that ball out like a loaf of bread begging for someone to knock it out of his hand.  I mean can he not hear the footsteps?  Does he think he's no one is chasing him?

PTR

106794[/snapback]

What a jackass. Telling his receiver to stretch the play as if he had 20 seconds more time back there.

"how are the pats stopping the rams?"

2 words. Mike Martz.

how can you fail to design a game plan to take advantage of their depleted secondary with an offense like that???

106854[/snapback]

The problem was the Pats DL who abused and dominated the Rams OL today. And that was without the Rams OL getting away with holding all game long.

Bulger couldn't find his recevers because the Pats DL pressured him all day long.

We need to keep Drew upright in this game in what will be a very hostile environment.

PTR

106794[/snapback]

Did it even occur to you that the Patriots FORCE teams into these situations and FORCE turnovers? How good does their record have to be over a span of 2 years for you to actually give them some credit?

For the record, they are 24-3 over their last 2 years worth of games that count. Whats the Bills record over that time?

"how are the pats stopping the rams?"

2 words. Mike Martz.

how can you fail to design a game plan to take advantage of their depleted secondary with an offense like that???

106854[/snapback]

*DING*

Worst coach in the league. Hands down. The game says nothing about NE, because an orangutan could outcoach Bozo the Martz.

All I know is that Buffalo is a very different team from the Rams. It will be interesting to see if NE can cook up any defensive surprises like they did last year. My guess is that it will be hard because the Bills are playing hardnosed football now and not depending on exotic schemes, like Kenvin Gilbride's, top wear down opponents. I think that makes them less vulnerable to Belichick's wrinkles. Stopping Brady and Dillon will be a huge challenge though.

Did it even occur to you that the Patriots FORCE teams into these situations and FORCE turnovers?      How good does their record have to be over a span of 2 years for you to actually give them some credit?

For the record, they are 24-3 over their last 2 years worth of games that count.    Whats the Bills record over that time?

106957[/snapback]

There is forcing a turnover. (which they do do...don't me wrong) Then there is saying "please knock the ball out of my hand!" Marc Bulger did that. I could have caused a turnover. Protect the ball...that's QB101...basic football. How about not covering the fake FG? Like I said...play the Pats and catch the "Stupids."

PTR

so is it an advantage or disadvantage if MW can't go next week???

106876[/snapback]

Do you like running the ball? Because MW is, by far, our best run blocking Olineman...we are far more successful running to the right than we are to the left.