Madden topic for a rainy June day

Will you pick players off other AFC east teams in Madden?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Choices

• YES
    • NO
    • I pick best available...period.

I have such a hatred for the other AFC east teams that it carries in to my Madden player selections. For example, I refuse to pick Tom Brady at any cost. I'll pick dumpy JaMarcus Russell over TB out of spite.

I also will not pick the Jets, Pats or Dolphins uniforms for any fantasy draft.

There are certain players that I don't pick like Brady and most Jets and Pats players. As for The Fins I don't mind picking up their guys. Some Pats defenders I don't mind picking either. The only guys on the Jets I take are Faneca, Rhodes, or Revis.

I don't take Madden that seriously to not pick players from three whole teams. I cherry pick my hate for players :thumbsup:

I have such a hatred for the other AFC east teams that it carries in to my Madden player selections. For example, I refuse to pick Tom Brady at any cost. I'll pick dumpy JaMarcus Russell over TB out of spite.

I also will not pick the Jets, Pats or Dolphins uniforms for any fantasy draft.

This

It is just too hard, unless the player is a really good guy...and pretty darn good.

...however, with franchising online this year, it is going to be tough to pass up some of those players come draft day.

This

It is just too hard, unless the player is a really good guy...and pretty darn good.

...however, with franchising online this year, it is going to be tough to pass up some of those players come draft day.

True if you are in a competitive online type league the only guy I wouldn't be able to draft is Sean Avery :thumbsup:

"The folks at Madden Football have worked awfully hard. The big problem is this: They need to get away. They need some rest. They need some relaxation, which is ironic because their work is other people's relaxation. Probably those game designers work very hard and are overworked but they also need to stay on top of everything, and that is essentially my message to them today. You’ve got to get some room, but you also have to stay fit. You have to stay in your books. You have to know what’s going on and you’ve got to come back ready to go. They’ve made a lot of progress with that game, but the competition doesn't sleep either and they certainly have a long way to go.”

Dick Jauron when asked about Madden Football 2009