America's Most Agressive Drivers Revealed

I'm glad they didn't put SF on that list. I just moved here....what a bunch of passive weenies. 60 in the fast lane???? WTF, GET OUT OF MY !@#$ING WAY YOU PRIUS DRIVING LATTE DRINKING LIMP WRISTED TREE HUGGING OBAMA ASS KISSING MOHTER FUKING IDIOTS!!!!

:devil: Sounds like Oregon. We did make the most courteous. :lol:

"Portland and Cleveland were voted to have the most courteous, considerate drivers."

This survey is bogus.

Chicago is FAR more aggressive than Minneapolis/St. Paul. In fact, I don't think the Twin Cities are aggressive at all! Most of the time if you put your blinker on, other cars slow down for you to get in the lane!

The survey makes no sense. Eating behind the wheel makes you an aggressive driver? :wallbash:

Eating behind the wheel is can be a major problem... I can see that being an "Upper Midwest" thing too... If you know what I mean... ;););) I picture the Quad Cities as being a mini-Twin Cites... You don't want to get stuck behind a hungry Iowan and a Culver's butterbuger, malt, and sundae!

:P

I nearly got killed by a wayward minivan in downtown Boston in 1987. He was going 45-50 mph on the street that runs right outside Faneuil Hall. I was in the crosswalk and that SOB almost ran me down.

Hey... Can't blame Marshawn Lynch... He was a year old & living on the other coast at the time. :wallbash:

;) Sounds like Oregon. We did make the most courteous. ;)

"Portland and Cleveland were voted to have the most courteous, considerate drivers."

I hear ya... Cleveland... :wallbash:;) When I was passing through I almost got run off the road outside of Kirtland/Mentor one time during the rush.

:P

I never found LA to be aggressive, at all. Quite the opposite, in fact. Sit in traffic on the 405, and nearly everyone stays in the lane they are in...at least 10+ years ago it was like that. I used to say I had the "east coast advantage" as I weaved in and out of traffic.

As for NYC, Manhattan is certainly full of aggressive drivers (mostly cabbies), but the driving on the highways of the area, in Queens and Brooklyn (for example) was nothing like the driving I saw in, and around, Boston.

A friend of mine in NYC says red lights are more of a suggestion than a law. :wallbash:

I hear ya... Cleveland... :rolleyes::rolleyes: When I was passing through I almost got run off the road outside of Kirtland/Mentor one time during the rush.

<_<

Hey now! But seriously, I cannot believe that Cleveland made the most courteous list. We don't have terrible rush hour traffic (it's more like a rush 10 minutes, since the freeways were built when Cleveland still had close to a million people), but the drivers are, shall I say, not up to the challenge.

In other words, they suck. :lol:

A friend of mine in NYC says red lights are more of a suggestion than a law. :rolleyes:

My theory is that as congestion grows, as does aggressiveness. It has nothing to do with the people themselves. After you've been suck in traffic for 45 minutes, you pretty much hate everyone and just want to get to where you're going. Most of the cities listed are known for their rush-hour suck. Hell, I had an hour and fifteen minute drive home yesterday and I left at 4:00 PM.

I'm glad they didn't put SF on that list. I just moved here....what a bunch of passive weenies. 60 in the fast lane???? WTF, GET OUT OF MY !@#$ING WAY YOU PRIUS DRIVING LATTE DRINKING LIMP WRISTED TREE HUGGING OBAMA ASS KISSING MOHTER FUKING IDIOTS!!!!

Tell us how you really feel?

I've always found the drivers here in Chicago to be the opposite of aggressive, unless of course we're talking about cabbies. Those guys are d!cks. I think they alone raise the bar for what's reasonably and safely "aggressive" here.

Sorta... My brother is a trucker... In Chicago, they won't look you in the face before cutting your off... Now, in NYC... They will first stare your down and then cut you off... Well, that is what he says. Maybe it is a MidWest "passive aggressive" thing??

My theory is that as congestion grows, as does aggressiveness. It has nothing to do with the people themselves. After you've been suck in traffic for 45 minutes, you pretty much hate everyone and just want to get to where you're going. Most of the cities listed are known for their rush-hour suck. Hell, I had an hour and fifteen minute drive home yesterday and I left at 4:00 PM.

You can say that again. Just like at my work... I never seen a worse situation than one time I had three oil tows in a row... The pleasure boats had to wait around 3+ hours (traffic was tight in the other direction) and the numbers kept growing... Man were they ready to fight, not to mention they were well "oiled" (no pun intended) first! :rolleyes: