The Bills Are Making The Playoffs This Year

You're really going to criticize a fellow Bills fan for having mood swings during the season? I mean, maybe trying to organize a walk out was a bit extreme, but Jesus H Christ on a stick, we were all pissed off.

Funny you should mention this. I do believe that this took place in something called the Past. I have taken a whole new outlook and changed negative thoughts to positive in ways I still do not understand. Thanks for the reminder though.

This is not to say that I am going to be dancin' in the streets when they lose but it certainly beats other alternatives.

Just bustin' balls here. I know full well that Buffalo Bills football induces mood swings beyond a pregnant woman's imagination. Someone's got to hold him accountable, right?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and I live with my parents."

Mr. Cushman : Why don't you tell me about some of your previous job experiences?

George : Alrighty. Ah ... my last job was in publishing ... I got fired for having sex in my office with the cleaning woman.

Mr. Cushman : Go on.

George : Alright, before that, I was in real estate. I quit, because the boss wouldn't let me use his private bathroom. That was it.

Careful, you are coming dangerously close to exposing the truth about the famous, or infamous, "negativity in Buffalo".

Something that is true, but not "the truth": Most people know, deep down, that having a positive view and exerting the energy necessary(although it has been proven that it takes less energy to be nice/positive) to go out of your way to be put the positive/success/nice out to the the universe works for them as well. Fundamentally though, increased success raises the bar....hint....hint....hint....

The atmosphere surrounding this team and this city has been so low for so many years and it is time for a MAJOR attitude adjustment. I am quite sure that this is going to sound crazy to a lot of people but I am telling you, there is nothing better than a positive outlook on life and how that will reward you in so many different ways.

I am now a firm believer in whatever you put out there in the universe will come back to you in spades. I have been doing this for the past few months in my life regarding work and you would not believe the difference it has made. This economy has brought plenty of people down over the past year and I have been coming into work (that I love) and acting as though there is no recession. I have been actually visualizing certain clients coming on board and I kid you not, I am experiencing sales that I have not seen in my 10 years of sports marketing.

I could go on for hours on this and I guess the best way to sum it up is through an incredible person known as Louise Hayes and the movie / book You Can Heal Your Life. Like I said, some people will brush this off as nonsense but I can assure you it is not.

The whole reference to the Bills is to just change the attitude of a perennial loser to a Champion. Maybe that is why veteran leadership in a locker room is so important. They COMPLETELY turn around the mentality of a team. Why not get the fans involved in this mentality as well? All I know is that visualizing things as if they have already happened instead of wishing for them is the key to life (happiness, money, winning, etc.)

Here is to a great remainder of the 2009 year to everybody including the Bills and Sabres!

I am glad you have found your inner center but I think we are going to need more than a new age pep rally to get out of the AFC East basement.

Careful, you are coming dangerously close to exposing the truth about the famous, or infamous, "negativity in Buffalo".

Something that is true, but not "the truth": Most people know, deep down, that having a positive view and exerting the energy necessary(although it has been proven that it takes less energy to be nice/positive) to go out of your way to be put the positive/success/nice out to the the universe works for them as well. Fundamentally though, increased success raises the bar....hint....hint....hint....

It is much harder for people who are set in their ways of negativity and failure to practice what is being said here so yes, increased success will definitely breed more and more success. The hard part is really breaking that chain of failure so that you can build on just a few small positive outcomes. The more people focus on failure and why they are stuck in it, the tougher it is going to be to change it. Start with the small things and build on it.

Guest dog14787

I'm also very optimistic about this up coming season and the Buffalo Bills in general, but no bold playoff predictions for me.

As superstitious as I am, personally I'm being very cautious after last season, but I do believe highly in what having confidence can do just by giving you a positive outlook and staying positive. I also believe veteran leadership helps keep everything in perspective, veterans have been there, done that, they know all the highs and lows that go along with a season. The Buffalo Bills in my opinion are one of the more talented teams in the league. We are also still one of the youngest and inexperienced from top to bottom including our coaching staff.

If we do make the playoffs this year Terrell Owens should be rewarded a very nice contract to finish his career here in Buffalo because I can guarantee you his veteran leadership (and big play) will have been instrumental in helping a championship caliber QB and football team turn the corner.

Guest dog14787
We are going to the superbowl this year boys.

Accept that

Post more and never change your avatar. :thumbsup:

By the way, if you happen to know this avatar personally, tell her I love her. :thumbsup:

HAHAHAHAHA playofs????superbowl???? you guys are so diluded its not even funny

but yea it is funny!

ok, when they dont make the playoffs again you can sit in the corner and cry, ill be the one happily saying told ya so...ill root for this "football team" when theres real players and real coaches not pansies who need diaper changes...til then probaly the the titans or the 49ers those are football teams

but yea it is funny!

ok, when they dont make the playoffs again you can sit in the corner and cry, ill be the one happily saying told ya so...ill root for this "football team" when theres real players and real coaches not pansies who need diaper changes...til then probaly the the titans or the 49ers those are football teams

:thumbsup: LOL

but yea it is funny!

Slow day under the bridge?

The atmosphere surrounding this team and this city has been so low for so many years and it is time for a MAJOR attitude adjustment. I am quite sure that this is going to sound crazy to a lot of people but I am telling you, there is nothing better than a positive outlook on life and how that will reward you in so many different ways.

I am now a firm believer in whatever you put out there in the universe will come back to you in spades. I have been doing this for the past few months in my life regarding work and you would not believe the difference it has made. This economy has brought plenty of people down over the past year and I have been coming into work (that I love) and acting as though there is no recession. I have been actually visualizing certain clients coming on board and I kid you not, I am experiencing sales that I have not seen in my 10 years of sports marketing.

I could go on for hours on this and I guess the best way to sum it up is through an incredible person known as Louise Hayes and the movie / book You Can Heal Your Life. Like I said, some people will brush this off as nonsense but I can assure you it is not.

The whole reference to the Bills is to just change the attitude of a perennial loser to a Champion. Maybe that is why veteran leadership in a locker room is so important. They COMPLETELY turn around the mentality of a team. Why not get the fans involved in this mentality as well? All I know is that visualizing things as if they have already happened instead of wishing for them is the key to life (happiness, money, winning, etc.)

Here is to a great remainder of the 2009 year to everybody including the Bills and Sabres!

Here's the only problem with this post:

The principle of positivity and speaking your aspirations into reality is as old as the day is long. You can easily find references to the idea from guys like Andrew Carnegie in the early 1900's to guys like Michael Phelps...all mega-successful people would agree with you, Baumer, that you can ill-afford to be "Hung by the Tongue". But, you see, the principle is based upon creating a (as Carnegie calls it in The Wisdom of Andrew Carnegie--As Told to Napoleon Hill) "Definiteness of Purpose". In other words, your subconscious self hears aloud the dictation from your conscious self often enough that the subconscience begins to alter the way it drives your actions, such that the subconscience drives you to perform tasks that bring you closer to your "Definite Purpose". We all know that this works, as anyone that's ever had to wake up early for a job interview can tell you (ever wonder why--when you REALLY want/need that job--you wake up exactly one minute before the alarm clock goes off?).

However, Carnegie's law of "Definite Purpose" works because there are definite tasks that one must accomplish to achieve a personal/professional/financial goal. In an analytical sense, I don't see what tasks or every day activity a fan can undertake that will bring the organizaiton closer to a championship, and therein lies the issue. Short of making your new-found positivity and Definiteness of Purpose known to the players on a regular basis, there would appear to be no application.

but yea it is funny!

At first, I thought you were laughing because you went back and reviewed your previous posts (I just did, and man, are they hilarious!).

What exactly does "diluded" mean? Perhaps you meant "diluted"? That can mean any of the following (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/diluted):

1. to make thinner or more liquid by admixture

2. to diminish the strength, flavor, or brilliance by admixture

3. to decrease the per share value of (common stock) by increasing the total number of shares

Now, none of those make sense. Perhaps you meant "delusional"? That at least would make some sense, but then again, maybe they don't speak English in the part of Toronto in which you live.

p.s. exactly which Bills' player would you call a "pansy" to his face if you knew you'd be held accountable? Tell you what, I've got $100 if you'll show up to training camp and do it...

All I know is that visualizing things as if they have already happened instead of wishing for them is the key to life

Ok, I'm clearing my mind ... I'm visualizing ... here it comes ... Yes! 7-9!

Now with this new outlook of yours, does it include another "walkout" campaign if they lose?

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...p;#entry1258859

BTW, how'd that work out? Did Ralph call to apologize when he saw you walk by his booth?

Great job Quint calling out the hypocrisy ...

Here's the only problem with this post:

The principle of positivity and speaking your aspirations into reality is as old as the day is long. You can easily find references to the idea from guys like Andrew Carnegie in the early 1900's to guys like Michael Phelps...all mega-successful people would agree with you, Baumer, that you can ill-afford to be "Hung by the Tongue". But, you see, the principle is based upon creating a (as Carnegie calls it in The Wisdom of Andrew Carnegie--As Told to Napoleon Hill) "Definiteness of Purpose". In other words, your subconscious self hears aloud the dictation from your conscious self often enough that the subconscience begins to alter the way it drives your actions, such that the subconscience drives you to perform tasks that bring you closer to your "Definite Purpose". We all know that this works, as anyone that's ever had to wake up early for a job interview can tell you (ever wonder why--when you REALLY want/need that job--you wake up exactly one minute before the alarm clock goes off?).

However, Carnegie's law of "Definite Purpose" works because there are definite tasks that one must accomplish to achieve a personal/professional/financial goal. In an analytical sense, I don't see what tasks or every day activity a fan can undertake that will bring the organizaiton closer to a championship, and therein lies the issue. Short of making your new-found positivity and Definiteness of Purpose known to the players on a regular basis, there would appear to be no application.

I see what you are getting at but these thinkings are not related to the ones I am referring to from the book. I am talking about honestly believing in what you want as already done in your mind. My wife gave me the book by Louise Haye a few months ago and I think that if you really wanted to see what I am after here, you should read it (or rent the movie) - You Can Heal Your Life

Ok, I'm clearing my mind ... I'm visualizing ... here it comes ... Yes! 7-9!

Great job Quint calling out the hypocrisy ...

Apparently you did not notice that this was back in December which I have already stated was months before reading Louise Haye.

At first, I thought you were laughing because you went back and reviewed your previous posts (I just did, and man, are they hilarious!).

What exactly does "diluded" mean? Perhaps you meant "diluted"? That can mean any of the following (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/diluted):

1. to make thinner or more liquid by admixture

2. to diminish the strength, flavor, or brilliance by admixture

3. to decrease the per share value of (common stock) by increasing the total number of shares

Now, none of those make sense. Perhaps you meant "delusional"? That at least would make some sense, but then again, maybe they don't speak English in the part of Toronto in which you live.

p.s. exactly which Bills' player would you call a "pansy" to his face if you knew you'd be held accountable? Tell you what, I've got $100 if you'll show up to training camp and do it...

wow correcting words on a message board, good work

and yeah, they are pansies...they could physically beat me up, but theyd puss out

i'd be afraid to fight marc stroud, prolly TO, mitchell, and maybe they have some scrubs that can fight idk