Has Florio Just Become A Puppet?

H2o

Rotoworld is owned by MSNBC and it didn't seem to change much, nor have any semblance of anything to do with MSNBC. I'd imagine that ProFootballTalk won't change much to the average fan, if at all, but obviously that remains to be seen.

A few years back Florio sold off his old website (nfltalk.com?) and joined ESPN.

It was rumored he would not conform to the ESPN way of doing things and due to

the inability to do it his own way ended up in a "bitter" divorce. Didn't last for

more than 6 months. The "bitter" part is his seemingly endless vendetta against

ESPN. (see Len "Pastabelly")

Being a lawyer, I would believe he left himself plenty of loopholes to nullify the deal

if he feels he's not able to present his material his way, without oversight by NBC, and

go along his merry way.

It will be interesting to observe how his writing/responses change. Might not be as easy as he thinks. And, as previously mentioned, he might have rigged this with a lot of wiggle room to get out.

You have to have thick skin in their cutthroat business. Chris Brown takes a lot of stuff for his "paid shill" status at OBD. I think Brownie does a good job and like the guy (though he can come off pretty cranky at times, lol). It's not easy to please the masses, and especially when you are in a job that EVERYONE thinks they can do better. LOL.

Florio is Florio. I read as much as I can from as many different people as possible. I've read a lot more great posts on this and other message boards than what is sometimes considered "professional journalism". TBH, I am grateful for message boards and have learned a LOT more from fellow fans than some of the pablum put out by professional journalists for whatever biased reason they put it out.

So yippee for Florio, but how he presents himself won't affect me much, other than to have some jollies if I sniff a rat.

Thanks to all of you who are the real people we Bills fans from far flung places want to hang out with.....