Met Chris Kelsay yesterday

As I was in Old Navy looking at the polos... I looked up to see a big dude staring at my Bills tattoo. As he walked by with his kids - I asked him if he was Chris and he said yes. I yelled HOLY sh-- and then apologized because his kids were in the stroller. He laughed and I shook his hand. His wife was with him...not bad, Chris!

Also did he lose outside containment when you tried darting around him at the cash register?

Seriously, if Chris played as well as we would like him to play, he'd be a god around Bflo. In every way he's an admirable guy, it's just that his play has been disappointing. Maybe this year with the new line coach, tae kwon do training, etc.

Also did he lose outside containment when you tried darting around him at the cash register?

Seriously, if Chris played as well as we would like him to play, he'd be a god around Bflo. In every way he's an admirable guy, it's just that his play has been disappointing. Maybe this year with the new line coach, tae kwon do training, etc.

I hope that martial arts works!

Maybe we can change our names to the Buffalo Kill Bill (Belicheats)

Ya know... I was gonna say something on the lines of "I still watch your TD in the Dallas game"

But I didn't

He's a nice dude - I hope drafting Maybin steps up his game

Definitely hoping we can see an improvement in his game this year across the board... Every spring he looks the part of a double digit sack guy who can be stout against the run. Every fall he can't quite get there...dang....

We are paying him lots of money---but obviously he is still frugal (or his wife is) -- looking for bargains at Old Navy instead of heading to one of the high end retailers. ;) ;)

Definitely hoping we can see an improvement in his game this year across the board... Every spring he looks the part of a double digit sack guy who can be stout against the run. Every fall he can't quite get there...dang....

We are paying him lots of money---but obviously he is still frugal (or his wife is) -- looking for bargains at Old Navy instead of heading to one of the high end retailers. ;) ;)

That's what my buddy said

I believe he was shopping for his children (one was a baby)

I hope that martial arts works!

Maybe we can change our names to the Buffalo Kill Bill (Belicheats)

Yeah, the Bills all go out on the field wielding Hattori Hanzo samurai swords and chop him into little pieces. Kill Bill 3 baby! (Hopefully he doesn't just reconstitute into many small Belichicks).

Yeah, the Bills all go out on the field wielding Hattori Hanzo samurai swords and chop him into little pieces. Kill Bill 3 baby! (Hopefully he doesn't just reconstitute into many small Belichicks).

hopefully he does, then ralph can hire one of the small belichiks as the bills new head coach

I just want to say that I met Chris Kelsay last year at a benefit and he was very personable. He asked about my family and chit chatted with my wife and I for at least twenty minutes. When we talked football, this guy got real passionate about the game and he mentioned over and over about how bad the team just wanted to give the fans a playoff berth and a shot at a championship.

Say what you want about the guy but the fact that our front office overpaid him is not his fault. The fact remains that he is passionate about the game, recognizes the need to win for the fans, and is a genuine nice guy. I realize his play does not reflect his pay but the guy brings max effort every game. I hope he has a breakout season with new coaching and some added competition.