Please, God, make it stop!

I can't take this anymore! :doh::lol: :lol: :lol:

Feelin' your pain. The thing is, at least this tired-azzed story has some merit. ESPN's NFL Live show with that doucherocket 'Stink' and Wiley concoct crap every day, just to fill time. It's all BS and they make no bones about it. Truely sad schit for sports fans. Total garbage.

Given a choice of some moron's made up junk or real, developing story -I'm resigned to accept another boring off-season of the Brett Farve affair.. :wallbash:

Brett is just a man - a football professional, who's spent his adult life doing one thing, and that has consumed his time almost completely. Considering the media attention, the hall of fame assumptions, the money, the advertisements, etc., it's no surprise he finds himself twiddling his thumbs when it comes time to retire. I'm a working man - in a machine shop - and if someone told me today that I could retire, I'd jump for joy and never look back; but, that's because I make my meager living doing something I despise. If I had the money Brett has and could just not work, there's a million things I would do. He doesn't need hobbies - he could just travel for years, or spend time with his family. So, it must be the attention. He must miss all the attention, or, he really truly misses the game. Either way, it isn't surprising to me that it is what it is with him. That being said, I've got nothing against him, and if he were to go to the Vikings, I'd be interested to see what would happen, considering their great D. It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't win the SB, though, because he is older, and there are a lot of good teams at the top in the NFC, especially the eagles and giants, and the Vikings still don't have great recievers.