No sacks no turnovers

Thailog80

Thats what I like to see.

106153[/snapback]

Two games in a row with no sacks...I give the Oline lots of credit, but blitz pickups by our backs have improved greatly as well.

I'll also give Bledsoe credit today, 2-3 times I saw him step up to avoid pressure instead of just curling into a ball. Nicely done.

Two games in a row with no sacks...I give the Oline lots of credit, but blitz pickups by our backs have improved greatly as well. 

I'll also give Bledsoe credit today, 2-3 times I saw him step up to avoid pressure instead of just curling into a ball.  Nicely done.

106161[/snapback]

Footwork by Drew? I thought I was hallucinating, but you saw it too!

Would have been nice to see a few more holes for McGaheee to run thru though.

Solid pass protection save a couple bliztes and Drew "Fleet of foot" Bledsoe escaped them nicely. Still would like to see tougher run blocking....

Gameday grade - B

I'll also give Bledsoe credit today, 2-3 times I saw him step up to avoid pressure instead of just curling into a ball.  Nicely done.

106161[/snapback]

The offensive line is really starting to play well together.

Kinda what the coaches said. They needed time and to get Mcnallied.

Bledsoe looked VERY SOLID. And mobile, when needed!!

The offensive line is really starting to play well together.

Kinda what the coaches said.  They needed time and to get Mcnallied.

Bledsoe looked VERY SOLID. And mobile, when needed!!

106176[/snapback]

My jaw dropped when BDDB took off. Saints preserve us...the Statue MOVED!

Two games in a row with no sacks..

106161[/snapback]

You realize that's the first time since 1993? (According to buffalobills.com.) Who woulda thunk that would happen with Drew at QB?

On a related note, there are a few people here who will tell you 1992-93 was the last time the Bills had a halfway decent o-line......