Question: What's with all the negative threads started by

Also, we know our typical handles here, and none of these folks are even close. Ask yourself, would you ever settle on: BB Fan 4 LIFE? Doubtful. Even "Bildo" had a supposed rational explanation for that handle. (which I still think is hysterical, even though I haven't hung out with any janitors or volunteer fireman lately). With most of the handles here, thought was involved. Most of these new handles seem a little too obvious to me.

I am thoroughly offended. :lol:

I do not see much of a difference between many of the newtards and some of long time sour posters who keep repeating the same idiotic line (i.e. Jauron drafts a CB in the first round every year).

I agree.

damn, i've spent 46 years and counting with this handle ... guilty as charged :lol:

jw

Yes, and of course I meant your handle specifically. :lol: Wait...you're an obvious troll! Coming here with your damn facts and rational arguments. You ruin my unrealistic expectations and totally biased arguments every time!!!! :lol:

Yes, and of course I meant your handle specifically. :lol: Wait...you're an obvious troll! Coming here with your damn facts and rational arguments. You ruin my unrealistic expectations and totally biased arguments every time!!!! :lol:

me and my big computer, always getting me in trouble. ... i'll try -- what's the opposite of harder? -- softer(?) in the future. :lol:

jw

Every neighborhood goes through some cycles. Unfortunately right now we seem to be in our ghetto phase.

How I long for the old days. At least Hogboy was entertaining, this new wave is just annoying.

In the old days, we had the occasional idiot poster. But of late, the volume of such posters has increased along with their penchant for starting threads.

If anyone is counting votes (paging SDS, Lori....) , I too like the idea of a waiting period.

I vote for the waiting period before a thread can be started.

This is not a democracy but a benevolent dictatorship. Anyone who disagrees is traded to Miami fandom although for many of permanent douches I think would it would be more natural colors.

A lot of these young so called Bills fans where'nt even born in the mid 1980's to remember the back to back 2 and 14 seasons so they don't have a clue of how bad the Bills can be even in the 70's I cam rember how awful the Bills were at times.The team that the Bills have put on the field in the past 10 years have not been all that great but not as bad as they have been in the past.Evan though we have had 3 straight years of 7 and 9 football, this team is not as bad (and it's not close)as the early 70's or the 84 and 85 seasons. I can understand fans frustaion because it upsets me to when the Bills lose but then I think back about them years and say boy we have had a lot worse than we have now.I think the Bills will get better you just got to see what happens in training camp.

IMO "we're keeping our HC for the sake of continuity" P*&%ssed alot of people off (myself included) so if there are newbs joining the Wall, perhaps that's one of their gripes. On the other hand, if they are in fact Trolls... humor them! When they state something negative, agree with them. They'll probably get confused and move on. :rolleyes: