Which Fantasy Football Website is the best?

The league I am in uses Fanball. It does a great job for us.

I have to agree - we used Fanball the last three years, then swithced back to Sportsline. Big mistake. Fanball is twice as good and half the price.

They all have draft packages.

Which one has worked out the best for you?

A site that is completely free and posts player Rankings and updates as the football week progresses. Lots of great articles leading up to the draft.

Also, The biggest plus of this site is that you may 'plug in' your league specific scoring and the site will rank players according to 'your' league.

Anyways, here it is: Fantasy Football Today

www.fftoday.com

I know this isn't the most 'chic' answer. but....

yahoo is by far the easiest to use. easy navigation, detailed reports, multi layered player searches, historical league and owner stats, most important- it is VERY clean looking and easy to follow.

articles are very very average-but you can go anywhere and read fantasy articles for free.

from a pure ease of use standpoint(from moving, reporting and searching), yahoo is easily the best one I have ever used.

If you are looking for the best website to run a league, I am a big fan of www.rtsports.com. I have been in leagues with CBSsportsline, ESPN and Yahoo. RTSports is just a better website and cheaper than most.

If you are looking for draft insight and midseason information, try www.fantasyfootballchamps.com. Pending how many leagues you are in, it may be worth one of their more premium packages.

I've used Yahoo, RTSports, ESPN as well as fanball.

I think they are all good. I like the "flow" of Yahoo over ESPN and Fanball with RT being 2nd after Yahoo.

I use FFtoolbox for ALL my cheatsheets for the draft. I browse a number of sites for info about start'm sit'm