McGee & McKelvin hurt

I haven't seen this post anyway so my apologies if this is a repeat thread. But o well

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/06/05/...ut-for-a-while/

The Buffalo Bills are about to find out how much depth they have at cornerback.

Starting cornerbacks Leodis McKelvin (infected middle finger) and Terrence McGee (shoulder) might be unable to fully participate in the Bills’ remaining minicamps, according to the Associated Press.

Per the report, both have been limited to individual drills and coach Dick Jauron is hesitant to rush them back.

Meanwhile, rookie tight end Shawn Nelson, the team’s fourth-round pick from Southern Mississippi, hasn’t been at the voluntary practice sessions due to personal reasons, according to Chris Brown of the team’s official Web site.

“Personal problems,” Jauron said. “But none of it is mandatory. Our guys have been really good about informing us. Sometimes, they can’t be here and they have issues they need to take care of. That’s fine.”

Nelson is expected to return next week.

And you guys honestly complained about us picking 2 CBs last year (and o look, a year later all of you are high on McKelvin and Corner). And this year you complain about us drafting 2 more CBs (Harris & Lankster)

I haven't seen this post anyway so my apologies if this is a repeat thread. But o well

And you guys honestly complained about us picking 2 CBs last year (and o look, a year later all of you are high on McKelvin and Corner). And this year you complain about us drafting 2 more CBs (Harris & Lankster)

They're missing minicamp! Cancel the season!

Normally I encourage panicky posters to post less. In your case...post more. You can post the most nonsensical crap you want, and your avatar will more than make up for it.

Guest dog14787
They're missing minicamp! Cancel the season!

Normally I encourage panicky posters to post less. In your case...post more. You can post the most nonsensical crap you want, and your avatar will more than make up for it.

Yes indeed, one of my favorites :thumbsup:

The hypnotoad is pretty awesome also, impossible to miss.

having depth at one positon when it cost you at others doesnt make it right

and it wont matter how many corners they have if they cant stop the run or get consistent pressure on the QB

There not Irish, there black I think. I know Mcgee is black, havent seen Mckelvin but his name is leeotis so i think hes black.

Way to stereotype. I can't properly pronounce his name or it looks weird so the dude must be black.

Of course with your name hoping for the Bills in Toronto in 2010, figures a friggen Canuck would think that way. And folks wonder why ieatcranyonz absolutely has a fieldday with canucks. Well folks it's just too easy. Sort of like redneck jokes only easier. Canucks are the new Polocks.

There not Irish, there black I think. I know Mcgee is black, havent seen Mckelvin but his name is leeotis so i think hes black.

You never heard of black irish? "Who do ya think invented the McRib, Lucky Charms…Shamrock Shake?!”