Jerry Gray needs to go

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say it flat out.  This guy is horrible.

We have a 12 point lead with 5 minutes left, make them work the middle of the field on short passes.  What does this idiot do?  Blitz EVERYONE and leave McGee one on one with Moss.

If we lose this game it's on him.

106080[/snapback]

BF, in the last Jets game, we roasted JG for playing back; this time he decided to take a risk. It did not work, but it was just one play in a game where Chad Pennington was held to 0 for 4 in the second half. Are there no half-full glasses anywhere in Indiana?

I'll say it flat out.  This guy is horrible.

We have a 12 point lead with 5 minutes left, make them work the middle of the field on short passes.  What does this idiot do?  Blitz EVERYONE and leave McGee one on one with Moss.

If we lose this game it's on him.

106080[/snapback]

Laugh, I'll admit the play calling on that drive was bad...but give me a friggin' break. The D shut the Jets down in the second half, they've shut their last 4 opponents down in winning 3 of the last 4 and you come on here calling for the Gray's head. :D

Laying back with a two point lead with 5 minutes to go is a LOT different then laying back with a 12 point lead.

We won, but he's still an idiot.

106111[/snapback]

I'm guessing his decision had a lot to do with Pennington being out of the game. With Carter coming in rusty I would think he was trying to force him into a mistake. That being said...he should have been in prevent mode with a 2 score lead.

Laying back with a two point lead with 5 minutes to go is a LOT different then laying back with a 12 point lead.

We won, but he's still an idiot.

106111[/snapback]

Everytime I wonder if you can't be more wrong about something, you never fail to let me down.

We kept Curtis Martin under 100 yards, Pennington didn't complete a pass the entire time he played in the second half and aside from the one TD play, we ruled the school and beat a 6-1 team by putting 20 points on the board and closing the deal at the end.

Where you come up with this crap is beyond me.

Everyone including me complains about using the stupid prevent D. I hate that crap i rather see us play D or any football team play D like what got them there not lay back and protect. Cant win either way. McGee just blew it plain and simple!

Everytime I wonder if you can't be more wrong about something, you never fail to let me down.

We kept Curtis Martin under 100 yards, Pennington didn't complete a pass the entire time he played in the second half and aside from the one TD play, we ruled the school and beat a 6-1 team by putting 20 points on the board and closing the deal at the end.

106125[/snapback]

I agree completely......I don't see how anyone can find fault with the defense......I'm glad Jerry Gray is our D coordinator. He's doing a better job than I thought given the departure of LeBeau.

I agree completely......I don't see how anyone can find fault with the defense......I'm glad Jerry Gray is our D coordinator. He's doing a better job than I thought given the departure of LeBeau.

106146[/snapback]

Coming into the game we were the NUMBER TWO DEFENSE in the league!

But BF says we should fire him. :D:huh::huh:

BF, why do you do this to yourself?

WHY?

Do you realize that the Jerry Gray's defensive adjustments kept them to -13 yards until TERRENCE SLIPPED?

Jerry had the defense playing out of their minds today...they got all of their yards picking on Terrence, who probably isn't ready to be a #2 CB.

Don't you realize that you can't react to games, people, and coaches play by play?

Laughably Ludicrously Lame

BF, why do you do this to yourself?

WHY?

Do you realize that the Jerry Gray's defensive adjustments kept them to -13 yards until TERRENCE SLIPPED?

106194[/snapback]

I'm not going to defend BFs statement here. But that play wasn't caused by McGee slipping. He was way out of position and even if he hadn't slipped it would have been a TD...he slipped while trying to move back towards a ball that was 3 yards behind him.

I'm not going to defend BFs statement here.  But that play wasn't caused by McGee slipping.  He was way out of position and even if he hadn't slipped it would have been a TD...he slipped while trying to move back towards a ball that was 3 yards behind him.

106206[/snapback]

You are right. And that STILL has nothing to do with Grey. McGee played a bad game, and that was the worst play of the game.

You can say they should have been playing back, that's an opinion. My opinion is different. Either way, McGee made a bad play. Not Grey's fault.

I love the passion this Defense plays with, and next week Vincent should be back. Whether he goes in at Safety or CB, the Defense is only going to get better.

We won for christ sake, is it so important for us, that each week, win or lose, we need to find an "idiot"? Maybe it's time for you to Windex that monitor your sitting in front of and consider the reflection.

106125[/snapback]

Paco I have a serious question for you. Do you post anything of validity or is every post you make just telling someone else how they are wrong? I've never seen you make a point of your own, I've just watched you tell everyone else how they are wrong.

That's just funny to me.