OT - Family Guy - Funniest show ever, or what?

last nites adult swim was typical stewie. lois is trying to get him to eat brocoli and he refuses, so lois puts the fork down and seemingly goes on to something else when BAM all of a sudden she shoves the fork in stewies mouth. stewie just looks at her and proclaims "Are you insane? Woman!" his reaction and look is so friggin funny i nearly wet myself laughing!!!!! :lol::lol:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stewie: Yes I want some ice cream! But no sprinkles! For every sprinkle that I find I shall kill you."

7980[/snapback]

Nice! I have a new son who just turned four weeks old today - the stewie character now hits a little too close to home when my son is screaming non-stop. I now wonder what he is REALLY thinking.

Lois: Oh, I haven't been on a college campus in years. Everything seems so different.

Stewie: Really? Perhaps if you laid on your back with your ankels behind your ears that would ring a few bells.

Nice! I have a new son who just turned four weeks old today - the stewie character now hits a little too close to home when my son is screaming non-stop. I now wonder what he is REALLY thinking.

8097[/snapback]

hee hee, stewie has even used a "cleveland steamer" reference before :lol:

Lois: Oh, I haven't been on a college campus in years. Everything seems so different.

Stewie: Really? Perhaps if you laid on your back with your ankels behind your ears that would ring a few bells.

8103[/snapback]

Tonight's Episode:

"Peter is placed under house arrest for punching a pregnant woman who he thought was a man".

That has to be funny. All of the episodes are hysterically funny and they can be watched over and over because there is always a joke or reference that is missed.

She packed my bags last night, preflight

Zero hour, nine a.m.

And I'm gonna be high

As a kite by then

I miss the earth so much

I miss my wife

It's lonely out in space

On such a timeless flight

And I think it's gonna be a long, long, time

'Til touchdown brings me 'round again to find

I'm not the man they think I am at home

Ah, no no no...

I'm a rocket man

Rocket man

Ahhhh. That's the gooood stuff!

- Stewie :D:P

8103[/snapback]

:D Great Stuff!!!

The Banjo loving Stewie really cracked Me up last night... "I feel so delightfully White Trash."

Seriously, I know there are some GREAT shows out there, with intelligent writers, etc, but never has a show had me in tears like Family Guy. Just some of the RANDOM, off-the-wall stuff they pull is so damn funny.

A favorite line of mine is when Stewey and Brian (the dog) go to pick up Brians dead mom. It turns out the owners had stuffed her and made her into a coffee table. Well, They are carrying her to go bury her, and stewey has her by the tail, and it breaks off. Brian gets upset.. stewy goes "Oh, settle down, its not like the old gal had much to wag about these days" ... oh man, tell me that isnt classic (of those that saw that one).  Or stewey eulogy when they bury her... priceless.

I have yet to see an episode that didnt have me in stitches... cant say the same for such crap as "Friends", etc.

7656[/snapback]

I knew that since the show first came on the air back in 2000, I think it was. I have the first 3 seasons on DVD. I hope they bring back the entire cast and the writers; otherwises, it won't be as good anymore.