OT - Family Guy - Funniest show ever, or what?

Seriously, I know there are some GREAT shows out there, with intelligent writers, etc, but never has a show had me in tears like Family Guy. Just some of the RANDOM, off-the-wall stuff they pull is so damn funny.

A favorite line of mine is when Stewey and Brian (the dog) go to pick up Brians dead mom. It turns out the owners had stuffed her and made her into a coffee table. Well, They are carrying her to go bury her, and stewey has her by the tail, and it breaks off. Brian gets upset.. stewy goes "Oh, settle down, its not like the old gal had much to wag about these days" ... oh man, tell me that isnt classic (of those that saw that one). Or stewey eulogy when they bury her... priceless.

I have yet to see an episode that didnt have me in stitches... cant say the same for such crap as "Friends", etc.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only seen it once or twice, and while it was ok, I've thought Aqua Teen Hunger Force is much better. :lol:

Maybe I should try watching again though...

CW

7682[/snapback]

What is aqua teen? I keep hearing people talk about it but I've never seen it

Seriously, I know there are some GREAT shows out there, with intelligent writers, etc, but never has a show had me in tears like Family Guy. Just some of the RANDOM, off-the-wall stuff they pull is so damn funny.

A favorite line of mine is when Stewey and Brian (the dog) go to pick up Brians dead mom. It turns out the owners had stuffed her and made her into a coffee table. Well, They are carrying her to go bury her, and stewey has her by the tail, and it breaks off. Brian gets upset.. stewy goes "Oh, settle down, its not like the old gal had much to wag about these days" ... oh man, tell me that isnt classic (of those that saw that one).  Or stewey eulogy when they bury her... priceless.

I have yet to see an episode that didnt have me in stitches... cant say the same for such crap as "Friends", etc.

7656[/snapback]

I think that show is hilarious, see the quote on my signature. It's probably the funniest show I have ever seen though some of the earlier Simpson episodes were pretty funny. I bought all the DVD's as soon as they came out and I still TIVO that show every night on Adult Swim just to have easy access watching it. One of the funniest episodes was when Peter found out he had a black ancestor, a classic. He goes in front of a large black contigent meeting on reparations and professes that he's black, too damn funny. "I was there when George and Weezy moved to the east side" funny as hell!!!!!!!!!

One other episode that had me pissing myself was when Peter and Lois decided to have another baby. Stewie was doing everything he could to prevent it because he wouldn't be the baby anymore. He ends up doing that "Innerspace" thing and proceded to eliminate all but one of Peters sperm. He meets up with what would be his little brother and they have a fight to the death. Turns out that the two would team up to kill Lois and Stewie exits Peter so his brother (sperm) would impregnate Lois. They decide not to have another kid and Stewie yells "give her your seed damnit"!! A total classic. I just love that show.

I'm a bit annoyed with fox. Last night they were actually bleeping it and the week prior they blurred out some butt shots. People, we are talking animated butts here! Stop The FCC!

I hope all this censorship wont affect the new shows coming out.

Oh and to save server space and go light. Vincent Gallo was on Howard Stern this am, and he called buffalonians miserable people. I'm not from WNY, but I have to say this, FU Vinny, I've met some real sweet people there and I hope one day the economy returns and makes the city prosper.

He has some known people doing the voices. Alex Borstein (Mad TV) does Lois. Seth Green (Scott Evil) does the son and Mila Kunis (Jackie on That 70's Show) does the daughter.

ok, family guy is probubly the funniest show ive seen. i own all the old episodes on DVD.

so for all the fans, give some good quotes from show...

the infant talking to his mother trying to feed him:

"Who the HELL, do you think you are!?"

Peter talking ot the mob:

"what do you want me to do?? wacka guy, off a guy, wackoff a guy, cus im married."

Stewie:

Yes, I rather like this God fellow. He's very theatrical, you know, a pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence. Gotta get me some of that.

Stewie:

I love God. He's so deliciously evil

Peter:

Oh, I hate it when your mother worries. She usually says things like "I told you so" and "Stop doing that, I'm asleep."

and also: the best scene is in the episode where they loose TV for a while.

at the end, the scene at the carnival, where:

theres 3 sausage stands next to eachother. one German, one Chec, and one Polish. the german guy looks around and then hits the chec guy in the head, and changes the name from polish sausage to german sausage. then looks at the polish stand next to him, with that evil look, knowing poland is next.... that got me rolling for a good 15 min.... :lol::lol:

http://www.familyguyquotes.com/

(Peter and Brain are in jail)

Brian: Uh, how was your shower?

Peter: Oh, I tell ya Brian, all the rumors about dropping the soap are true.

Brian: Really?

Peter: Oh yeah, you can't hold onto that thing to save your life. Oh, it was slipping all

over the place. Guys were laughing. :lol::lol: