Meanwhile in the rest of the world

While we're focused on such hot topics as: commencement speeches at Notre Dame, Barack's middle name, Credit Card rates, College Democrats at Liberty University, Gay Marriage, and Sarah Palin, her daughter, her grand daughter, and her grand daughter's baby daddy

Life goes on in the rest of the world...

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090525/D98D7MT80.html

While we're focused on such hot topics as: commencement speeches at Notre Dame, Barack's middle name, Credit Card rates, College Democrats at Liberty University, Gay Marriage, and Sarah Palin, her daughter, her grand daughter, and her grand daughter's baby daddy

Life goes on in the rest of the world...

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090525/D98D7MT80.html

Don't you worry. The Los Gatos foreign policy will pay off one of these days.

In response to North Korea's nuclear test, I think we should immediately follow up the UN resolution of today with a UN resolution of tomorrow, and, if needed, a UN resolution on Wednesday. We simply must move this issue to a higher level of diplomacy. I dare say a fourth resolution may even be in order!

In response to North Korea's nuclear test, I think we should immediately follow up the UN resolution of today with a UN resolution of tomorrow, and, if needed, a UN resolution on Wednesday. We simply must move this issue to a higher level of diplomacy. I dare say a fourth resolution may even be in order!

:w00t: Lets really clamp on the thumb screws and just BUY the nukes from them. Then they will LIKE us.

Or we could take military action. That is, we could if our military wasn't currently thinly spread accross the middle east. And if China didn't care...

Apparently North Korea didn't get the memo from the US that nukes are, like, soooo yesterday.

Didn't *you* get the memo? Forget Iran and North Korea - it's all about getting a new nuclear disarmament treaty signed with Russia. That's really important!

:pirate: Lets really clamp on the thumb screws and just BUY the nukes from them. Then they will LIKE us.

All we need to do is tell NK that we're stopping with our nuclear weapons program. That will obviously make THEM stop. Then EVERYONE will stop. It'll be like watching the end of Rocky IV.

"If I can change, and you can change, then maybe EVERYONE can change!!!!"

It's really that simple. Not sure why no one thought of this before. Thank GOD everyone likes us now. Well, don't thank God, because he's a mythical person who doesn't exist and people who believe in him are !@#$ing morons. So I guess we should thank Obama, just as soon as he is done thanking himself for another historic (fill in the blank).

Or we could trade them. Their nukes for shares in Chrysler

Yeah. Like Obama would take anything away from UAW in the name of world peace. :ph34r::lol:

Reviewing the international current events from Memorial Day:

1. North Korea performs a significant nuclear weapons test, with further tests of short-range missiles soon to come.

2. Iran sends 6 warships into international waters.

3. Venezuela and Bolivia are supplying uranium for Iran, according to Israel.

And what do you know? Obama's been in office for less than 6 months. Joe Biden = Nostradamus?

EDIT: This post was made tongue-in-cheek at Biden's expense. I should have used emoticons to make this more obvious.

OK, that's the last straw!

The North Koreans have followed up their nuclear [or nucluear, if you prefer] test with short-range missle launches. It's time for another, more substantitive, UN resolution, this time printed in bold capital letters, sent to North Korea Priority Mail!

1. North Korea performs a significant nuclear weapons test, with further tests of short-range missiles soon to come.

And what do you know? Obama's been in office for less than 6 months. Joe Biden = Nostradamus?

And some ugly Scottish woman is winning the British Idol. When Bush, Clinton, Reagan, were president, none of this happened.

Damn those Bolivians. Uranium to Iran and Cocaine to the U.S.

They've got the goods