OT Why do you guys get so bent out of shape?

T-Bone

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It never ceases to amaze me how bent out of shape people get on this board over such trival things.

1.  NJ Sue asking for help with her homework, if you want to help her, help her,  If you do not, don't.  If you are tried of reading those threads, then don't read the freaking thread, it is not like Sue is hiding in her title what she is doing.

2.  People have different opinions about sports, some think Bledsore should be the QB, some think Losman should be, and some don't care.  But just because somebody expresses a different opinion than you does not mean that you should get all bent out of shape and freak out.  Good Lord, it is only a sporting event  for crying out loud.

People just chill and enjoy life, because we all have a lot less time than we think.

104911[/snapback]

Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 dollars, go straight to hell, PUNK!!!!!

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I have to thank everyone in this thread. It has really opened my eyes. Im not afraid to admit Im more than a bit nervous about showing my face in person at the Stadium for one of these TBD events becuase of my attitude on the board sometimes. IMO, theres not need to meet someone in person who has misunderstood me or a point I was trying to make. IM declined a few invitations, even. But you good folks have proven that not only in comparison to others, my attitude on the board not only has been pretty GOOD...its been downright MATURE and worthy of PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!

See you at the next tailgate...once Im able to string more than $3 together, that is.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to thank everyone in this thread. It has really opened my eyes. Im not afraid to admit Im more than a bit nervous about showing my face in person at the Stadium for one of these TBD events becuase of my attitude on the board sometimes. IMO, theres not need to meet someone in person who has misunderstood me or a point I was trying to make. IM declined a few invitations, even. But you good folks have proven that not only in comparison to others, my attitude on the board not only has been pretty GOOD...its been downright MATURE and worthy of PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!

See you at the next tailgate...once Im able to string more than $3 together, that is.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

105484[/snapback]

I went to the first three tailgates and found a great group of people who outside of cyberspace are able to get along and have a great time.

I am going next year and look forward to seeing my old friends and meeting some new folks.

It never ceases to amaze me how bent out of shape people get on this board over such trival things.

People just chill and enjoy life, because we all have a lot less time than we think.

104911[/snapback]

Nice post, Boney. If everyone could read the PM chicot sent me about his Uncle in Iraq I think they'd see a much different perspective on life. I did.

threads like this one make me laugh...people get pissed over the stupidest stuff...like T-Bone said, life is too short to let a message board bother you so much...know what, i havent met anyone on this board, but do i make assumptions, ...NO, because until you actually MEET someone you havent the slightest idea who they are...

i do hafta thank the board for allowing me to come on here and get so many good laughs...

Thanks Tbone. You are one of many who are the real deal. Damn shame about those who show disrespect.

104915[/snapback]

Sue, eventhough you are a Yankee fan, I still enjoy reading your upbeat posts. YOu need any assistance in homework....PM me. Remember are picture from Sliders last year..i think i was on my knees

Not for nothing...and I have no problem with OT stuff and people asking for help....but Sue asked for homework help once and it caused a huge to-do....so she does it AGAIN??!!??

She should have known better.

105649[/snapback]

Don't need a search engine for THAT simple fact.

The people here that have given Sue a hard time ought to be ashamed of yourselves. You sincerely are the lowest form of life in my opinion.

If any of you ever actually got out from behind your screens you might have been as fortunate as I have been to have met Sue and gotten to know her. She's a good person that would be willing to help any of you with the same problem. Unfortunately many of the "mature adults" and I use that term veyr loosely in this case, chose to badger and trash on her instead. Grow the !@#$ up.

Go ahead, flame away at me now too for sticking up for her. That's the usual order of things with you people. Unfortunately for you though, it doesn't get to me anymore. I've just come to the realization that a bunch of you are just plain !@#$s who I could care less about.

agree...sue is good people. i've only met her twice, but any broad (and i use that term affectionately :lol: ) who can put a bottle of tequila to her lips and tip it up high gets my respect.

something about communicating with someone from hundreds and thousands of miles away via typewriter really brings out the !@#$ in people. i don't quite get it, but you see it everywhere...there arent' may messageboards where people routinely treat each other with civility.