24 / Big Bang Theory Question

/dev/null

Kaley Cuoco or Elisha Cuthbert  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Kaley Cuoco or Elisha Cuthbert

• Kaley Cuoco
    • Elisha Cuthbert

Does either one of them really matter as to anything 99% of us give a crap about? No. Dude, my 12 year old has more of a life than you.

And apparently your 12-year-old has more of a life than you, as well, given the time you to took be critical of everyone is equal to the amount of time it took to set up this thread.

But thanks for passing unnecessary judgement on people. I look forward to your next post. Maybe you can take more time from your incredibly productive and busy life and add more thoughts to the "gay" thread. Maybe a couple of vaseline jokes will make you feel better.

Jesus.

The threads about House and Two and a Half Men got me thinking.

I watch neither show. But there were replies mentioning 24 and Big Bang Theory. Again, I watch neither show.

But I am familiar with them. So I have a question

Kaley Cuoco or Elisha Cuthbert

ELisha cuthbert 6 years ago>>>>>>> Elisha Cuthbert now after dating Sean Avery :thumbsup:

Kaley, hands down. Who wants someone that was sleeping with that dirtbag sean avery?

See, I have the same thought about Angelina Jolie. Most guys trip out over her, but to me, who the hell would want her after she was sleeping with Billy Bob Thorton?