Video Up per NFL.com

This team has needed SOMETHING for SOOOO long and as far as I'm concerned, I'll sit back and enjoy. It's about time this locker room got some attitude surrounding it.

If they are going to miss the playoffs for a 10th straight season, I want some spice on the offense to enjoy gameday.

The media creates most of his alleged issues. The guy is a pro and he wants to win. He will make us better. If he yells at his teammates good for him. I've felt like yelling at them too for the last few years.

PTR

The media creates most of his alleged issues. The guy is a pro and he wants to win. He will make us better. If he yells at his teammates good for him. I've felt like yelling at them too for the last few years.

PTR

While the media has created most of the alleged issues lately, TO has brought it on himself with his past antics.

The only thing Terrell Owens is guilty of is being honest to the media. He says what's on his mind right or wrong. The media loves it and ask him the tough questions.

Alot of people get upset over his TD celebrations but i don't. I could care less if he places a ball in the Dallas star or pulls a sharpie out of his sock. It's funny and entertaining. The fans love this and the NFL always says that this game is about the fans. But yet they like ot make it the NO FUN LEAGUE(NFL) with all of their sportsmanship penalties. The NFL loves to use the kids as an excuse to have these rules. It's all a bunch of garbage. I seriously doubt the NFL's sportmanship code effects young people. IT all starts with the parents anyway. I am sorry but if a defense gives up a touchdown they deserve to get their noses rubbed into it.

Like...

Like calling Jeff Garcia gay. Whether he believes it or not, you don't reveal your feelings about it to the public. And it has nothing to do with anything. Calling out McNabb for choking in the SB, as well as other stuff designed to get him a new contract with the Eagles or get him cut.