Howard Simon Show Love for TBD. "There's only one

Audio Link here

Lots of screaming back and forth about possibility of "extras" being at the airport instead of real fans.

In regard to that: "If it wasn't on TBD, it didn't happen for the Bills...." at around 9:50

Just thought I would give them some props for mentioning this site in a positive light, especially after the 20 page thread last week.

"I said D-bag, you're allowed to say it!" :w00t::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Considering how long his flight was delayed ... yeah, the "extras" thing does start to make sense.

After watching wivb.com the people interviewed were bills fans. There may have been extra's but there were fans there.

What does it hurt if they were extra's. TO's ego is rubbed. He likes Buffalo and plays hard for us. We have nothing to lose here.

This was also a real good plug for TBD

Doesn't "hurt" anything, but it is kind of amusing to think that a scene in a "reality" show might have been staged. Say it ain't so!

(Of course, that last part was totally sarcastic.)

This was apparently on the post-show podcast, not on the air. But when the morning crew gives a shoutout like that, or one of the local TV sportscasters tells me TBD is his home page ... yeah, that's still kind of cool after all these years.

It's been a long time since I have listened to Simon. But, when I lived in the area, and Howard was on the FM sports station, I thought he was spectacular. Probably the best local sports radio talk show host, I have ever heard. And that includes the big markets.

Glad to hear a classy, and intelligent guy like Howard Simon thinks highly of TBD (and TSW?).

Of course, I'm probably on his "ignore" list.

what I heard was that VH1 hired or requested the Jills to be there. Twitter did the rest and the tweets that follow Owens spread the word. Thus the mass grew as his flight was delayed.

Audio Link here

Lots of screaming back and forth about possibility of "extras" being at the airport instead of real fans.

In regard to that: "If it wasn't on TBD, it didn't happen for the Bills...." at around 9:50

Just thought I would give them some props for mentioning this site in a positive light, especially after the 20 page thread last week.

"I said D-bag, you're allowed to say it!" :sick::lol: :lol:

:thumbdown: