History of the Buffalo Bills DVD

(Took a quick look and didn't see this posted yet. Please delete if this has been posted already.)

I found this nugget to be released in August: History of the Buffalo Bills

What will be included?

What would you like to see included that likely won't make it on the DVD?

Running time is listed at 100 minutes. I would hope it will actually be longer if it is a two-disc set.

Looks awesome! I have many of the yearly highlight films from 1960-1999 on DVD, and it is just a blast to go through these things, and see some of the great players of yesteryear, that you might have forgotten about...

Seven bucks cheaper on Amazon, plus you don't pay the outrageous Bills Store shipping....

If it's 100 minutes, it will be some of the same stuff we've seen from NFL Films over the years...I hope they include the 28 minutes or so of A Town, A Team, A Dream. That needs to be on there somehow. Also, there was some good stuff on the 35th anniversary VHS tape.

Of course, I'd be willing to bet a dime, the Homerun Throwback will be on there... :devil:

Seven bucks cheaper on Amazon, plus you don't pay the outrageous Bills Store shipping....

If it's 100 minutes, it will be some of the same stuff we've seen from NFL Films over the years...I hope they include the 28 minutes or so of A Town, A Team, A Dream. That needs to be on there somehow. Also, there was some good stuff on the 35th anniversary VHS tape.

Of course, I'd be willing to bet a dime, the Homerun Throwback will be on there... :devil:

If you buy two or three DVD's per month, go ahead and sign up for "Amazon Prime" you will get new releases on Tuesday's just like buying retail. Seventy bucks out of pocket for the year= Free two day shipping on most anything you buy.