Corey McIntyre

I came to this thread thinking I'd pile on and mock McIntyre.

But what do I find?

A bunch of excuse making apologists banding together to defend one of their beloved Bills.

So Masturbation ends up being the one issue that brings this board together? <_<

Actually, what you've found is the rare voice of reason on TSW, along with the usual smattering of caustic remarks.

Tell me, how many times have you been so aroused by the sight - thru closed blinds- of a 59-year-old-sun-dried-hag at a computer keyboard, that you'd hop off your bike and 'wang it' right outside her kitchen window at 8:30 in the morning?

You would risk your NFL career for that? How would you even see her thru closed blinds?

Please change your screen name to "In space, no one can think" "I'm a fking idiot".

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just personally feel Donte, Marshawn, Ko, Heck even Bruce had responsibility in what happened to them arrest wise. What could McIntyre have done differently? Move away from his home town area? Bike on a machine?

I get the whole "our image is tarnished", but this dude's biking while being black and paying for it. Who will fight for him when this bitty's found to be insane?

I agree that this sounds like a garbage case and that if so Corey is a victim of bad police work. Although, I am sick of the whole driving while black thing. It is so overused that it has made a joke of the accusation. It really is pathetic that for every public story involving the police and a black person you have one side saying racism and the other side saying race card. It has been debated for every NFL arrest this offseason. Why can't it be that the cops just prematurely arrested a man who very loosely fit the description? Should they have prematurely arrested a hispanic man? I'm willing to bet that if this case of bad police work had involved a hispanic, white, asian, or any other race we wouldn't be calling the cops racist.

You don't even know if the cops involved were white. It's just such a consistently damging assumption that so many people are willing to make. I am not denying that racism has been present and still is present. It is not nearly the problem that it used to be. Racism is a career killer and is not tolerated by the public. If you have an actively racist cop or department it is very likely to be exposed and dealt with quickly. As it should be. In addition to this, police work is one of the most diversified professions out there, yet their is still a widespread assumption that every cop is a white male.

IMO, the more we assume as a society, the more we regress. The media has us believing that every cop is corrupt and every black youth is a criminal. Both are very damaging accusations and both are assumed on a regular basis. Ah well, this is just my two cents on the story and I don't mean to act as though I'm directing this at you LynchMob. I hope this case falls apart and that Corey has some sort of chance to clear his name. Unfortunately the outcome is never as glamorous as the report and he could wind up being screwed over.

Actually, what you've found is the rare voice of reason on TSW, along with the usual smattering of caustic remarks.

Tell me, how many times have you been so aroused by the sight - thru closed blinds- of a 59-year-old-sun-dried-hag at a computer keyboard, that you'd hop off your bike and 'wang it' right outside her kitchen window at 8:30 in the morning?

do you actually know my mother in law?

I think if it happened it is a big deal. I don't know if it did or didn't but I'm inclined to say that it's more likely she didn't just make it up. As far as the arrest goes, it seems like very shaky evidence and likely never to see a day in court. How do you prove something like that? It really sucks for Corey if he didn't do it and I wish that it was possible not release names in these cicrcumstances.

I think if it happened it is a big deal. I don't know if it did or didn't but I'm inclined to say that it's more likely she didn't just make it up. As far as the arrest goes, it seems like very shaky evidence and likely never to see a day in court. How do you prove something like that? It really sucks for Corey if he didn't do it and I wish that it was possible not release names in these cicrcumstances.

Couldn't agree more - IF it happened, it's a very big deal.

I doubt that it did, and my gut feel is that Mrs. Kravitz had been in the sun too long, and probably could use a good stiffy. At the very least, there's no freakin way the nut makes a positive ID, 2 months later, of a perp she admits she only says she saw thru closed blinds.

In the mean time, this poor kid gets dragged thru the legal system, and has his name sullied by a stupid, senile, sex-starved, sun-dried hag.

Couldn't agree more - IF it happened, it's a very big deal.

I doubt that it did, and my gut feel is that Mrs. Kravitz had been in the sun too long, and probably could use a good stiffy. At the very least, there's no freakin way the nut makes a positive ID, 2 months later, of a perp she admits she only says she saw thru closed blinds.

In the mean time, this poor kid gets dragged thru the legal system, and has his name sullied by a stupid, senile, sex-starved, sun-dried hag.

I agree that it is very hard to believe she could make a positive ID on the person. As for your verbal assault on this women you don't even know, your an idiot.

Your the one calling this women a sun dried hag and I'm the !@#$? Ignorance is bliss for the morons in this world. Enjoy your big typo victory today because you routinely get crushed on this board.

moi??? crushed???? occasionally, sure, but never by a mental midget like you.

:devil::w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

moi??? crushed???? occasionally, sure, but never by a mental midget like you.

All your :devil::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: icons doesn't make your dribble witty. In fact, why don't you explain why you believe this women is a sex starved liar. Surely you have proof or sound logic, right? Stick to playing grammar police and taking your azz whippings everywhere else.

All your :devil::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: icons doesn't make your dribble witty. In fact, why don't you explain why you believe this women is a sex starved liar. Surely you have proof or sound logic, right? Stick to playing grammar police and taking your azz whippings everywhere else.

piss off, you freakin' dipschit.