Corey McIntyre

JoeF

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, its absolutely appalling that someone did this... but lets wait for evidence and a conviction before we jump the gun here.

The arrest report does not sound convincing to me that it was Corey.

Im trying to think how I would feel if i was out riding my bike this afternoon and some cops pulled me over and arrested me for this crime. Scary.

And that is not out of the realm of possibility here.

Its a tough situation. I agree what a nightmare scenario--being falsely accused of something like this.

I think if he has zero history of this it should be dropped . But if he did do it....sheeeesh scary.

Guest three3
So your trip to France will be quicker

as soon as you lose a loved one to a shooting you will change your mind. what if someone knocked on your door right now and shot up your entire family. you'd flip flop faster than obama on torture pics and you know it

Is everyone going to get all holier than thou now and act like they've never lurked in the shadows outside a chicks home while masturbating onto a juniper tree?

Not exactly a 'chick' from what I understand............58 yrs old...............

This isn't news..... we do this ALL THE TIME here in Florida. It's kinda like cow-tipping in South Carolina, Car Jacking in New Jersey, selling drugs on the Claire in Cleveland, being white and rapping in Detroit, rubbing one out in the shadows on a hot, Florida night.... I don't see the problem - :devil:

this man speaks the truth. you guys want to see how messed up florida is? check out this thread.

http://theprpboard.com/showthread.php?t=32...ghlight=florida

as soon as you lose a loved one to a shooting you will change your mind. what if someone knocked on your door right now and shot up your entire family. you'd flip flop faster than obama on torture pics and you know it

They should also make laws against cancer because the minute I lose a loved one to cancer I will wish there was no such thing.

Don't move to France. Move to D.C. which has the strictest gun laws in the country. Now that's a safe place. :devil: