Greg Paulus To Play QB For Syracuse Orangemen

bills44

that was painful....he is forcing them...i think his lack of game time experience shows through and he forces too much and doesn't have the vision needed to force, i still like how the team is playing on both sides of the ball...we are heading in the right direction

they are improving, but i think they would have been better off with Nassib taking his lumps and getting some real game experience rather than wasting it on a one year wonderboy to sell tickets.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any other year I would agree, but this was a perfect PR campaign for SU and they really had nothing to lose this season...if this was Marrone's 3rd or 4th year, no way does this happen, but SU needed to get fans behind the team, a new coach(home grown) and a local wunderkid making a triumphant(?) return. I feel bad that Nassib is losing a year of experience, but this was too good for the team and the university to pass up

they are improving, but i think they would have been better off with Nassib taking his lumps and getting some real game experience rather than wasting it on a one year wonderboy to sell tickets.