OT - Backman fired already by the Dbacks

DPR4444

I swear half of your 10k posts simply say, "pick up a history book".  Any one in particular?  Or are they all in agreement on the "facts"?  Hell, you act like our understanding of the entire history of the human race is set in stone.  This couldn’t be further from the truth as our knowledge of the past is ever changing as a constant battle is being waged about the “facts” and the meaning of those “facts” by historians the world over.  But I guess you’ve chosen your particular history to believe in and anybody that doesn’t see it the way you do should “pick up a history book.”  So again I ask, which all-encompassing history book has it right?  I took enough history in college to come just shy of a double major (though I did minor in it) and I never found just two history books that agreed on everything, much less any type of consensus from historians about the past.

This response has nothing to do with the Bush/Hitler thing btw, it’s just a general observation of your responses to anything you don’t agree with.  Then again, I'm sure you'll just call me some name and attach "liberal" to the back end of it in an attempt to discredit anything I've said... :P

104109[/snapback]

You'll notice that most of the responses that involve "history book" are directly in relation to Hitler or some other calamity of which there is little dissent on the facts.

Anyone who compares the current President to the murderer of well over 6,000,000 human beings is an idiot.

I don't know what your political bent is and frankly I don't care. BRH is an avowed liberal and has proven himself on a consistant basis to be a moron. "I just calls them as I sees them." I do the same thing with those on the far right, who are just as wrong.

Cheers.

Man you leftist's lie threw your teeth.  When has Bush ever beat up his wife?  When has he ever had financial problems?  OK OK Bush is Hitler, Bush planned 9/11, Bush is responsbile for every problem in the world now  :P  ;)  ;)

103730[/snapback]

Thanks for the laugh Pete. I thought in your eyes Bledsoe was responsible for everything. :D