The main reason the Bills will leave the Buffalo area....

not a hard task when comparing to Scooby's drivel

I'll give Phil some credit here, he's the only man that gets the Jills to line up and run away right after as fast as they can. Wegmans not having the preferred weight-training program running for quite some time now might be the main culprit (and the severe drooling).

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give Phil some credit here, he's the only man that gets the Jills to line up and run away right after as fast as they can. Wegmans not having the preferred weight-training program running for quite some time now might be the main culprit (and the severe drooling).

Don't know what the Wegman's talk is about but it's pretty cowardly to make accusations like this over the internet...no wonder the Zone banned you...I attacked your posts and you attack me personally...someone else who just likes to flex his internet muscles or are you gonna talk big if you ever show your face in Buffalo, too?

Don't know what the Wegman's talk is about but it's pretty cowardly to make accusations like this over the internet...no wonder the Zone banned you...I attacked your posts and you attack me personally...someone else who just likes to flex his internet muscles or are you gonna talk big if you ever show your face in Buffalo, too?

I come to the home opener every year, so you'll get any shot you need then.

Guest dog14787
I come to the home opener every year, so you'll get any shot you need then.

Come on guys, we are all Bills fans so mellow out. :devil:

Is the income potential of the locals, just like Ralph said. Ralph mentioned that there is not a strong enough economy currently in place to support a normal NFL ticket price, based on someone else owning the team & the initial expenses of buying a NFL team. So what he was really saying is (in the nicest way), a majority of the people that live there are incapable of doing much past menial work for menial wages to earn a normal professional living and even if they could the jobs are just not there in the first place.

Sadly, upon Ralph's death I think we lost our team unless Ralph sells it ahead of time to a group capable of holding out for a better time. After 30 + years of local depression, who knows when that will come as well.

I agree, which is why I'm concerned with winning now- best deal for the long run? I don't think we have a long run

Is the income potential of the locals, just like Ralph said. Ralph mentioned that there is not a strong enough economy currently in place to support a normal NFL ticket price, based on someone else owning the team & the initial expenses of buying a NFL team. So what he was really saying is (in the nicest way), a majority of the people that live there are incapable of doing much past menial work for menial wages to earn a normal professional living and even if they could the jobs are just not there in the first place.

Sadly, upon Ralph's death I think we lost our team unless Ralph sells it ahead of time to a group capable of holding out for a better time. After 30 + years of local depression, who knows when that will come as well.

Not another one of these retarded posts. People have been predicting the Bills moving since the late 60's. It gets old. The Bills will not be going anywhere.

Not another one of these retarded posts. People have been predicting the Bills moving since the late 60's. It gets old. The Bills will not be going anywhere.

until they do

they you be will shocked they left

but Toronto isn't that far - you can probably still pretend they are Buffalo's regional team :devil:

until they do

they you be will shocked they left

but Toronto isn't that far - you can probably still pretend they are Buffalo's regional team :devil:

I don't think many people would be 100% shocked if they leave. Personally, I'm pretty sure they won't but there's always that little nagging doubt.

Point is, threads like these only serve to piss people off. Most Bills fans would rather concentrate on the present and having the team here...but there are some so-called fans who like to piss people off and bring the focus to a bad future without the team...though there aren't many like this one that insult the people of Western NY.

I don't think many people would be 100% shocked if they leave. Personally, I'm pretty sure they won't but there's always that little nagging doubt.

Point is, threads like these only serve to piss people off. Most Bills fans would rather concentrate on the present and having the team here...but there are some so-called fans who like to piss people off and bring the focus to a bad future without the team...though there aren't many like this one that insult the people of Western NY.

Well then you should write a letter to Ralph, he is the one that feels this town cannot support a NFL team outside of his ownership. Someone needs to pay cash and not borrow to keep the team local.

I wouldnt be suprised if there is a deal in place to keep this team here...ALREADY!

I feel I keep writing about the same topic over and over...AGAIN!

However, I do see this team moving, but to new stadium in the next 5 YEARS!

NOT IN L.A.

NOT IN TORONTO

But, in Niagara Falls...where it would become WNY sharing the Toronto market becoming the 5th-10th largest market in the NFL...

BY that time Ralph will probably pass away...

What will happen it's out of our hands...

However, like I said I wouldnt be suprised if there was a deal in place to keep this team here in WNY...Only time will reveal what will happen-up until this point...who really knows!

I think you have it kind of wrong. Its not necessarily the people in Buffalo who are incapable. Its the lack of the good jobs, which leads to a lot of college grads leaving town. If the opportunities were there, people would remain. Its not like companies dont base operations in Buffalo because the people are dumb and incapable.

And Zonabb-- Honestly I would definitely pay more for season tickets if I had to... Any sign of success and suddenly everyone's pockets get deep. When the Bills were 3-0, 4-1, etc... I had many friends asking me to try to procure tickets. The secondary market was so outrageous it was unbelievable.

Companies dont base operations in Buffalo because of the taxes.

Companies dont base operations in Buffalo because of the taxes.

The state needs to create a tax shield for NY state companies and let the revenues from the employees more than compensate for the shield. The employees would spend their bread on houses, food and generate revenues to the local economies that get taxed and pay their 7% state tax on the money they earn.

Watch how a system like that generates new revenues and livens up the state.

The state needs to create a tax shield for NY state companies and let the revenues from the employees more than compensate for the shield. The employees would spend their bread on houses, food and generate revenues to the local economies that get taxed and pay their 7% state tax on the money they earn.

Watch how a system like that generates new revenues and livens up the state.

it would be like a commune - eh , comrade?

it would be like a commune - eh , comrade?

Many states offer multi-decade tax exemptions to entice businesses to build factories / plants / large job creating bases, comrade.

THE BILLS ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE......

#1- Short term- if we continue to sellout all home games.

#2- Long Term- thanks to the shrewed marketing of the Bills Front Office they are turning this franchise into a mid to large market with their regionalization of the Toronto, Ontario market. I can not emphasize enough the importance of this effort. Embrace it , support it, it's the ONLY thing that will keep the team saying BUFFALO !!

#3 Unless there is a significant rebound in the US economy, the Bills are staying put even after RW passes. The financing simply doesn't exist for a billion dollar deal.

#4 If the salary cap disappears - everything changes as the NFL becomes more like baseball. Have's and have - nots.