Why wouldn't the bills go for Tinoisamoa?

I look at the roster and think we're a couple of good players away from being able to do what we want, defensively. Reading an article about how Levi Jones wants big money, and he's shown susceptibility to injury - if the bills are going to spend any more money on free agents, why not fill out what looks to be a promising Defense, by adding a playmaker to one of our two weakest positions? Imagine how good this D will look with a playmaker at WLB and someone doing it right at DT. With pressure on the opposing QB, this secondary should have great success. I guess I'm saying, and asking your opinion, if we're going to add maybe only one or two more free agents, at all, why not go for a guy like this who seems a great fit and definate addition to our team? What could be their reason, considering this is such a pivotal year?

I look at the roster and think we're a couple of good players away from being able to do what we want, defensively. Reading an article about how Levi Jones wants big money, and he's shown susceptibility to injury - if the bills are going to spend any more money on free agents, why not fill out what looks to be a promising Defense, by adding a playmaker to one of our two weakest positions? Imagine how good this D will look with a playmaker at WLB and someone doing it right at DT. With pressure on the opposing QB, this secondary should have great success. I guess I'm saying, and asking your opinion, if we're going to add maybe only one or two more free agents, at all, why not go for a guy like this who seems a great fit and definate addition to our team? What could be their reason, considering this is such a pivotal year?

we cant sign him because we are already at are quota for Samoans on the team

Who knows maybe he wants way too much money. It looks like a great move on paper but there are two big issues here one he has had injury issues over two of the last three seasons even thought he had an injury free 2008. The second issue is if he was so good why did he get released? It seems like he is a guy who doesn't fit a coaches system but the team still plays a 4-3 so what weakness is there in his game?

Who knows maybe he wants way too much money. It looks like a great move on paper but there are two big issues here one he has had injury issues over two of the last three seasons even thought he had an injury free 2008. The second issue is if he was so good why did he get released? It seems like he is a guy who doesn't fit a coaches system but the team still plays a 4-3 so what weakness is there in his game?

Good summation. Nobody's yet shoving others out of the way to sign him.

These tackle figures are whatever a team wants to put out. My guess is that - eh - he's a pro athlete, but nothing special, nothing that said his money and work can't be replaced...in his employers' opinion.

I've little idea about what kind of a player he is. His club seldom shows up on my tv, and I doubt I'd spend time to watch them if they did.

Evaluating him to see if he is a fit, if the money fits, is strictly FO stuff.

Just do it... He hits like a freight train and when healthy led his team in tackles each year. I like his up side and he is a SAM LB which we definitly need as an upgrade!!

he was making 2.5 million,is young and led the team in tackles and what do they do? they cut his as-. i smell a rat somewhere.

even if they liked a rookie better @ under 3 millioon wouldnt you keep the guy around considering all of th above?

My friend who is a big Rams friend says hes terrible in pass coverage. Decent tackler but not a great pass defender. I think Mitchell is already the same linebacker. Surprised Mitchell had a few timely picks this year however.

you mean like he did 2 years ago when he single handedily turned a bills route into a NYG victory @ the Ralph no less.

how anyone could diss Mitchell is beyond me?

Unless we have someone on the roster now that has a lot of potential and could surprise us?

I think the draft told us that the FO is well-satisfied with their current LB crop...unless their plan is that Maybin is a LB, which leaves the DE position still open to questions....