Is he really that good?

Nice comeback.

Tell me, where is the outrage from the other owners who were cheated by BB? How do they benefit from "hiding" their anger?

Where is the evidence that the league and the media is in Kraft's pocket? Is it because they aren't challenging Brady's sexuality, like you are?

The owners benefit from the continued popularity of their League, that would have been destroyed had further evidence of cheating been publicly disclosed. I also strongly suspect that (and the fact that Kraft had a major hand in selecting him--remember that Big Bob was on the selection committee and was one of the initial League mouthpieces introducing Goodell) was the reason Goodell destroyed the tapes before letting anyone see what was on them. Remember that? I also strongly suspect that if you go look up Matt Walsh in a year or three you'll find that he's living in a $2 million house on a local golf pro's salary--just a hunch....

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best part about that clip?? Brady has a Yankees hat on. If that isn't a big F-YOU to the fans and the city of Boston, I don't know what is. That is PRICELESS!!!!!

i just noticed that.. hahahah!

the bottom line is i fcking hate the faketriots, billecheat, and gaydy.

i want them all the feel pain and terror as they suffer a bone crushing loss to the newly dynastic buffalo bills this season in the monday night opener. i want brady and giselle to break out in face herpes and die from boiling blood from the guilt of being evil.

i want all the cheating players on the pats lines to have their testicles explode at the glory hole while they slip out from their wives after we play them. billecheat will have his eyes eaten by fire ants while demons humiliate him for eternity.

i will then go on a walk for the bills across america where i chest kick a different random stranger decked out in full pats gear ever 4 strides.

Funny how that journeyman ran for about 130 yards against your mighty D last year in December when you knew he was coming and couldn't do anything to stop him. What does that say about your D? We lost that game, but it certainly had nothing to do with Fred Jackson's running.....

He had a good game. No doubt about it. That does not make him anything. Is Ben Jarvis Green Ellis a stud because he ran for 100 against the Bills. No. He peobably won't make the team this year. It's just funny how much excitement is generated by anyone signing with the Bills, including journeyman backup RBs. Is it just shock because you know the only players that sign for the Bills are those with no other options or those you drafted? Since that is probably the case, I do understand your excitement.

I'm sure BB and the staff are already trying to come up with some magical defensive game plan to stop the mighty Fred Jackson. Either that or they don't give a crap about Fred Jackson because the Bills scored exactly zero points in that game.

If the Bills managed to win 3 super bowls by taping other teams defensive signals and thereby getting an edge against another team, I'd say damn smart move Jauron!

I'm sure that everyone's words calling them cheaters is really hurting their feelings :devil:

Ten years from now all everyone will see is 3 SB wins,the tapes were destroyed by the NFL so there will never be an asterisk or any notes that the Pats cheated in any way.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You guys dedicate multiple threads to the resigning of a 28 yr old, journeyman backup RB. At least my post is talking about one of the best coaches of all time. The excitement surrounding the resigning of Fred Jackson tells you what a pathetic state the bills are in. It really is funny to see the enthusiasm about the most insignificant events. The Bills lose an All Pro in Jason Peters, "Who cares, we don't need him". The Bills resign Fred frickin Jackson, "This offense is going to rival the K Gun of the early 90's". That tells you all you need to know about Bills fans.
AfC1 this was my post you really are a freakin meat stick.

He had a good game. No doubt about it. That does not make him anything. Is Ben Jarvis Green Ellis a stud because he ran for 100 against the Bills. No. He peobably won't make the team this year. It's just funny how much excitement is generated by anyone signing with the Bills, including journeyman backup RBs. Is it just shock because you know the only players that sign for the Bills are those with no other options or those you drafted? Since that is probably the case, I do understand your excitement.

I'm sure BB and the staff are already trying to come up with some magical defensive game plan to stop the mighty Fred Jackson. Either that or they don't give a crap about Fred Jackson because the Bills scored exactly zero points in that game.

I've got a deal for you, pal--you can go back to being a Cowboys fan, no questions asked, once the Pats*' winning seasons end (I'd estimate about 1-2 more years) and I'll go back to watching for the umpteenth time the Giants absolutely hammer your team in the SB last year--I especially love the parts where Brady gets planted on his arse by a rookie D-lineman at the end and BB goes crying off the field......

I've got a deal for you, pal--you can go back to being a Cowboys fan, no questions asked, once the Pats*' winning seasons end (I'd estimate about 1-2 more years) and I'll go back to watching for the umpteenth time the Giants absolutely hammer your team in the SB last year--I especially love the parts where Brady gets planted on his arse by a rookie D-lineman at the end and BB goes crying off the field......

Yet another example of what a pathetic state the Bills are in. You have to use examples from another team because you really have nothing from your own. I keep seeing these posts about, "I can't wait to see the Pats fall back to reality!". The nice thing about my position is I don't have to wait to see the Bills fall back to reality. The reality of the Buffalo Bills is they are a horribly run franchise, with a bad coaching staff, with minimal talent and seemingly headed nowhere. Don't worry though, I'm sure there will another team this year that will beat he Patriots that you can root for. It just won't be the Bills. Look on the bright side, the Bills have Fred frickin Jackson!!!! He's good for three wins this year at least!

It's called being a fan of a team. I'm sure you have a tough time understanding that concept. I imagine its a little strange for you to see lots of people really liking a team and following that team all through the season and off season. Coming to a message board to talk about their team and the players they sign is something dedicated fans do.

I can only guess you're here because there are just a few Pats* fans out there able to talk about their off season moves. I imagine it gets old discussing whether or not Brady should get highlights or is he perfect the way he is. Hence, we see you here grasping for semblance of real football talk.

Yet another example of what a pathetic state the Bills are in. You have to use examples from another team because you really have nothing from your own. I keep seeing these posts about, "I can't wait to see the Pats fall back to reality!". The nice thing about my position is I don't have to wait to see the Bills fall back to reality. The reality of the Buffalo Bills is they are a horribly run franchise, with a bad coaching staff, with minimal talent and seemingly headed nowhere. Don't worry though, I'm sure there will another team this year that will beat he Patriots that you can root for. It just won't be the Bills. Look on the bright side, the Bills have Fred frickin Jackson!!!! He's good for three wins this year at least!

Really, who was it before 2001? The 'Pokes? Maybe the Giants? We all know for sure it wasn't the Pats* you rooted for before they began winning.

That's the part I "love" the best about the New England fanbase--how almost none of them were there in 1992 when they sold 19,000 season tickets. That's right, 19,000, in a city 5 times the size of Buffalo. The Bills could go 0-16 and still sell twice that many. Pat*hetic if you ask me, but that best sums up their "fanbase". You go on a Pats* board and see all these posters from all over the country and you just know that they are almost all bandwagonistas, with a slight sprinkling of real Boston fans (who I can commiserate with and respect.) I also remember the absolutely hysterical threads last fall when Bills fans were winning shot bets in bars with Pats* "fans" about Pats* trivia that these "fans" couldn't get about their own team, yet anyone with any football knowledge would get. Like "fans" who literally didn't realize that the Pats* had lost two SB before they'd won any (funny, AFCEastFan isn't it, that your team doesn't actually have a winning record in the big game, unlike, say, the Steelers or Colts or Niners) or who couldn't name their starting QB in that Bears loss, yet Bills fans knew the answers to all those questions. Pat*hetic......

Really, who was it before 2001? The 'Pokes? Maybe the Giants? We all know for sure it wasn't the Pats* you rooted for before they began winning.

That's the part I "love" the best about the New England fanbase--how almost none of them were there in 1992 when they sold 19,000 season tickets. That's right, 19,000, in a city 5 times the size of Buffalo. The Bills could go 0-16 and still sell twice that many. Pat*hetic if you ask me, but that best sums up their "fanbase". You go on a Pats* board and see all these posters from all over the country and you just know that they are almost all bandwagonistas, with a slight sprinkling of real Boston fans (who I can commiserate with and respect.) I also remember the absolutely hysterical threads last fall when Bills fans were winning shot bets in bars with Pats* "fans" about Pats* trivia that these "fans" couldn't get about their own team, yet anyone with any football knowledge would get. Like "fans" who literally didn't realize that the Pats* had lost two SB before they'd won any (funny, AFCEastFan isn't it, that your team doesn't actually have a winning record in the big game, unlike, say, the Steelers or Colts or Niners) or who couldn't name their starting QB in that Bears loss, yet Bills fans knew the answers to all those questions. Pat*hetic......

I understand your frustration, I really do. You don't have anything of substance to attack so you attack "bandwagonistas". By the way, the result of the bad attendance # you provided was a change in ownership which led to the dynasty the Patriots currently have. If you Bills fans want to continue to reward sub-mediocrity, you're going to always have it. You have the 2nd worst run team in the league, and the product on the field reflects this. A bunch of avg players on the field combined with a below avg coaching staff = the Buffalo Bills. Unless ownership changes, the Bills are going to continue to be a meaningless franchise that can't bring in quality free agents unless the players have no other options (TO) or they overpay like crazy for them (Dockery, Walker).

I understand your frustration, I really do. You don't have anything of substance to attack so you attack "bandwagonistas". By the way, the result of the bad attendance # you provided was a change in ownership which led to the dynasty the Patriots currently have. If you Bills fans want to continue to reward sub-mediocrity, you're going to always have it. You have the 2nd worst run team in the league, and the product on the field reflects this. A bunch of avg players on the field combined with a below avg coaching staff = the Buffalo Bills. Unless ownership changes, the Bills are going to continue to be a meaningless franchise that can't bring in quality free agents unless the players have no other options (TO) or they overpay like crazy for them (Dockery, Walker).

You, sir, are a joke. Haven't you read ANY of this thread? "Nothing of substance to attack"? Is that a f-ing joke? Being caught red-handed cheating (after being warned only two months earlier by the League of the EXACT SAME THING YOU GOT CAUGHT DOING) is more than a little "substance", don't you think? We don't even have to go into any of the shady officiating in your games (and believe me, that's one you don't want to start on this board or, frankly, any other in the League as a Pats* fan) or the fact that you've had a bunch of well past their prime players suddenly regain a step well into their 30s in New England and, oh yeah, a guy who got caught using HGH in the only way possible the League could catch you, since they don't test for it. Being dumb enough to use your own name in ordering the stuff. It's also funny that many of those guys who people suspect of using it (Seau, Vrabel and Bruschi all come to mind) all have melons that are so large that they have their own gravitational fields (another sign called the "bloat" of HGF and steroid use, BTW). You really do live in your own Bizarro World alternate universe, don't you. I've also got some news for you that if you think it's just "jealous Bills fans" that have this view of "your team", and I use that loosely, I challenge you to go to other team's boards, where you'll find the fans all hold you in about the same opinion that folks in this thread do...

Yet you feel the need visit a board of a meaningless franchise...............................why is that? Could it be as another poster said we are true football fans on this board, which you can't find on a Pats* board.

You, sir, are a joke. Haven't you read ANY of this thread? "Nothing of substance to attack"? Is that a f-ing joke? Being caught red-handed cheating (after being warned only two months earlier by the League of the EXACT SAME THING YOU GOT CAUGHT DOING) is more than a little "substance", don't you think? We don't even have to go into any of the shady officiating in your games (and believe me, that's one you don't want to start on this board or, frankly, any other in the League as a Pats* fan) or the fact that you've had a bunch of well past their prime players suddenly regain a step well into their 30s in New England and, oh yeah, a guy who got caught using HGH in the only way possible the League could catch you, since they don't test for it. Being dumb enough to use your own name in ordering the stuff. It's also funny that many of those guys who people suspect of using it (Seau, Vrabel and Bruschi all come to mind) all have melons that are so large that they have their own gravitational fields (another sign called the "bloat" of HGF and steroid use, BTW). You really do live in your own Bizarro World alternate universe, don't you. I've also got some news for you that if you think it's just "jealous Bills fans" that have this view of "your team", and I use that loosely, I challenge you to go to other team's boards, where you'll find the fans all hold you in about the same opinion that folks in this thread do...

The title of this thread tell you all you need to know about where the Bills and Pats stand. You could go to every other board in the NFL and I'll bet you won't see a "Is Dick Jauron really that good" thread. Yet, here you guys are tring to figure out why the Pats continue to manhandle your team game after game. Shady officiating is about the worst, playground-like excuse I have ever heard. The reason is simple... Better ownership, better coaching and better players. There you go. It's not any more complicated than that. By the way, the only guy on your team that is a decent run stuffer (Stroud) has been busted with steroids.

The title of this thread tell you all you need to know about where the Bills and Pats stand. You could go to every other board in the NFL and I'll bet you won't see a "Is Dick Jauron really that good" thread. Yet, here you guys are tring to figure out why the Pats continue to manhandle your team game after game. Shady officiating is ONLY ONE OF THE MANY, justified reasons I have ever heard. The reason is simple... CHEATING. There you go. It's not any more complicated than that. By the way, the only guy on your team that is a decent run stuffer (Stroud) has been busted with steroids.

Fixed

The title of this thread tell you all you need to know about where the Bills and Pats stand. You could go to every other board in the NFL and I'll bet you won't see a "Is Dick Jauron really that good" thread. Yet, here you guys are tring to figure out why the Pats continue to manhandle your team game after game. Shady officiating is about the worst, playground-like excuse I have ever heard. The reason is simple... Better ownership, better coaching and better players. There you go. It's not any more complicated than that. By the way, the only guy on your team that is a decent run stuffer (Stroud) has been busted with steroids.

BTW, whether you believe him or not, Stroud had a decent excuse for why he tested positive (an illegal substance in a supplement he took while rehabbing from an ankle injury, but allegedly didn't know had the illegal substance). That is at least potentially plausible. No such luck for Rodney, who out and out admitted that he ordered HGH knowing full well what he was doing, but then again, since he used his own name and address on the order form he really had no other alibi, otherwise, I'm sure he and Kraft would have used it. HGH is what it is and there was no masking or mistaking that. In your heart you, too, know that a bunch of your other boys are probably on that juice as well, starting with the guys I named, not to mention your other buddy, Nick Kaczur, who had enough Oxy on him to knock out a tribe of elephants when caught, yet suffered no punishment from the League (imagine that) and no inquiry as to who else he may have been buying for, since he admitted to buying what law enforcement would view as dealer quantities. I mean, if you literally did the math from what he admitted, he had a $400,000 per year habit. He did that all on his own, huh...

The reason is simple... Better ownership, better coaching and better players. There you go. It's not any more complicated than that.

Currently but not permanently. Sadly I have to admit this is accurate but things are subject to change and I believe that we are improving, much thanks to Russ Brandon, and the gap is narrowing. While we are improving the level of our talent also add in the factor of Belichick being a little bit more monitored by the commissioner/league and one can really start being hopeful of seeing this domination nearing towards an end.

Optimisticly I'm looking for two very competitive games out of the Bills against the Patriots OR a split with them, regardless of what the outcome would be in the loss. If either scenario were to unfold then I think that this would be a quantum leap for the Bills and I would really be looking forward to having the next few years having quite a different outcome then what the last several years have provided in this rivalry.

I like to rip on the bills as much as any warm blooded pats fan, but come on afcfan1, you're ripping on them for being happy they resigned Fred Jackson? get a life dude, he's a damn good #2 and its the middle of may what else is there to talk about if you're a bills fan this time of year, hell on the pats boards we're discussing riveting topics like if its right to allow alex smith to play with troy brown's #80.