Bills offensive line meeting

EndZoneCrew

If I remember right, Chris V. and Ross Tucker were among the best "interviews" done on the Brother Wease program during training camp....two very entertaining guys. For the out-of-towners, Brother Wease is the local "whacky morning show" guy in Rochester. He does his show from training camp every morning, and gets a couple of players each day. Wease will let sports guy John Ditulio ask an obligatory football question or two, but it's usually more about learning the person behind the player. In these cases, the better the personality of the player the better the interview...

Cool story! That is great they are all hanging together. Being 2-6 puts stresses on teams and the offense has been getting killed by the media and fans. Its great that they still hang out and the record is not devisive. Definately something solid to build on. Seems like this team does have great chemistry. BTW I agree with Nick- I had an awful experience with Soco and cannot drink it anymore. Hell I cant even smell that stuff anymore

Ummm....Pete, we've only lost 5 games, not 6.

103412[/snapback]

Haha! I confused the Bills record with my fantasy football record. The Bills had a bye week- my fantasy football team unfortunately did not. I also like Ohio State in college. Lets just say its been a rough football season.

If I remember right, Chris V. and Ross Tucker were among the best "interviews" done on the Brother Wease program during training camp....two very entertaining guys.  For the out-of-towners, Brother Wease is the local "whacky morning show" guy in Rochester.  He does his show from training camp every morning, and gets a couple of players each day.  Wease will let sports guy John Ditulio ask an obligatory football question or two, but it's usually more about learning the person behind the player.  In these cases, the better the personality of the player the better the interview...

103399[/snapback]

I miss the Wease. Also miss "only friend of working force in Rochester, New York. In US of A. Dave Kane and the noontime workforce blocks."

Thinking wistfully of 16.7 acres of land I still own there. Maybe someday.

Cool story!  That is great they are all hanging together.  Being 2-6 puts stresses on teams and the offense has been getting killed by the media and fans.  Its great that they still hang out and the record is not devisive.  Definately something solid to build on.  Seems like this team does have great chemistry.  BTW I agree with Nick- I had an awful experience with Soco and cannot drink it anymore.  Hell I cant even smell that stuff anymore

103407[/snapback]

SoCo tends to do that to people. For years I wouldn't drink it, then I got drunk and forgot I hated it and ended up drinking half a bottle. She's a nasty mistress.

It was always like that in the Big Tree. Danny DeMarco wouldn't allow the players to be bothered, even when I was just a wee kid and would go in there to see my uncle behind the bar. The Big Tree is good times and better people.

In the old WINNING days , ever Friday when there was a home game, you could find the Bills defense huddled around 3-4 tables slamming down beers and shots. Each player would take their turn going up to the bar and bring back beers and shots. The players loved the BTI because we treated them as average joes not superstars. Once and a while a player would buy the bar drinks.

The one time it was coming up to 6pm, Bruce S. asked danny what time it was, 6pm was the reply, Bruce S he had to go or his wife would kill him. Danny mentioned about his tab, Bruce S. said the other players would pay it!!! he walked out. Ever time he came into the bti after that, some of the players would call he "Freeee to lay" after his freeloading way. (That was about the time he did the chip ads)

As far as danny telling people to stay away from the players I never saw that or was ever told to stay away.

Better people, you mean the patrons right?