Bills fan from NE

BuffaloBud

This is a must read for all of us. I've been having a pretty crappy couple of weeks at work and this not only choked me up, but put a nice smile on my face.

I hope that the ball is completely covered with autographs when he leaves the stadium.

Jack in Syracuse - anything that the BlueCoats can do for this family?

This is a must read for all of us.  I've been having a pretty crappy couple of weeks at work and this not only choked me up, but put a nice smile on my face.

I hope that the ball is completely covered with autographs when he leaves the stadium.

Jack in Syracuse - anything that the BlueCoats can do for this family?

103141[/snapback]

Huh? link?

I hope that kid gets taken care of. Someone has to notify the Bills. I'm sure they'll make sure he meets many players.

I had a buddy that had CF. He lived until he was almost 30 and defied the odds big time in doing so. It's a horrible disease, it has a has a 95% mortality rate. This kid is already past life expectancy, I think. I'm glad he could make it to Buffalo for a game. I'm sure his medical bills are very hefty.

-------------------

Go Bills

Very Touching story about a corageous kid. I wish the best for him. Hopefully someone in the bills organization reads this story so he can get to meet the players and get a few autographs and something, but as far as his state of mind. I'm sure it'll be all worth it for him if the Bills Crush the JETS. B)

i emailed Bob Dicesare to see how things went this past weekend -- below is his response:

"Brien got the royal treatment. They brought him into practice

Saturday.

Let him get autographs on his football. Gave him an autographed Bledsoe

jersey. I think there was a helmet or two in there as well. Plus plenty

of pictures. 'Twas a happy ending. The Bills are great about stuff like

that.

dicesare"

win lose or draw - the Bills are a class organization