What's Happening

Um, it looks to me like you've been gone five months.

Any way...it is going to take a minute to work up a post answering your vast question.

He asked for the short version. :thumbsup:

Anyway, where have you been? Prison? Psyche center? Rehab? Iraq? Out to lunch? :w00t:

I have been away for almost a year. What's the short version of the Bills saga for the last eleven months?

Wow... U gotta lot of researchin to do! Let's See:

1) Jason Peters held out all of last offseason and didnt return until the first game of the season.

2) The Bills started out like a true playoff team. Comebacks and blowouts that we haven't seen in these parts in quite some time.

3) Trent Edwards gets knocked out of the game in the Bills first loss of the season against the Cardinals. He would not look like the same QB who began the year 4-0.

4) After a 5-1 start, the Bills proceed to go 2-8 the rest of the way, missing the playoffs for the 9th straight year (tied with Lions)...

5) Despite the collapse, Dick Jauron is retained as head coach after 3 straight seasons of 7-9.

6) Fans are disgusted and vow to cut the grass on Sundays rather than watch the Dick Jauron led Bills. Well, that is until they signed WR Terrell Owens (released by Cowpokes).

7) Malcontent LT Jason Peters is traded to Philly for a 1st, 4th, and conditional (6th) pick next year.

8) Terrell Owens + A Solid Draft = Renewed Optimism for the upcoming season.

How did I do??

The Bills: 7-9... second verse same as the first, except now we're in the third fuggin verse. :thumbsup:

TBD: Idiocy reigns and most of us don't have the sense to come inside when it reigns. Oh yeah and we lost Sketch Soland and no one knows where he is.

Personally: antagonizing beerball and contributing to the aforementioned idiocy.

That is all...

Wow... U gotta lot of researchin to do! Let's See:

1) Jason Peters held out all of last offseason and didnt return until the first game of the season.

2) The Bills started out like a true playoff team. Comebacks and blowouts that we haven't seen in these parts in quite some time.

3) Trent Edwards gets knocked out of the game in the Bills first loss of the season against the Cardinals. He would not look like the same QB who began the year 4-0.

4) After a 5-1 start, the Bills proceed to go 2-8 the rest of the way, missing the playoffs for the 9th straight year (tied with Lions)...

5) Despite the collapse, Dick Jauron is retained as head coach after 3 straight seasons of 7-9.

6) Fans are disgusted and vow to cut the grass on Sundays rather than watch the Dick Jauron led Bills. Well, that is until they signed WR Terrell Owens (released by Cowpokes).

7) Malcontent LT Jason Peters is traded to Philly for a 1st, 4th, and conditional (6th) pick next year.

8) Terrell Owens + A Solid Draft = Renewed Optimism for the upcoming season.

How did I do??

Very well.