DL David Lindquist (Illinois)

OT Joel Bell (Furman)

TE Travis McCall (Alabama)

DT Ventrell Jenkins (Kentucky)

LB Solomon Elimimian (Hawaii)

K Danny Urrego (Portland State)

DE Gerald Washington (USC)

S Tyrrell Herbert (Toldeo)

Does anyone have any insight as to how these players will add value or make 53 man roster or PS?? I looked up their stats and some are quite impressive! I definitly like Bell, Hennessey and Eliminian!!!!!!

LB Solomon Elimimian was an absolute Stud at LB for pretty much his entire career at UH, yes its the WAC, but he was all over the place as he was Co-Defensive PLayer of the Year this past season. He was an OLB his entire career until last year they moved him inside so he could make more plays. He'll give Ellison a ton of competition and he should have a chip on his shoulder as everyone here in Hawaii thought he was worthy of being drafted

Bills

OG Nick Hennessey (Colgate)

OT Joel Bell (Furman)

Does anyone have any insight as to how these players will add value or make 53 man roster or PS?? I looked up their stats and some are quite impressive! I definitly like Bell, Hennessey and Eliminian!!!!!!

We had Bell at RD5#135 with the knock on him being he's pretty much a Tackle-only type.

Ventrell Jenkins was RD7, definitely a guy people had to put 2 guys on to prevent him from collapsing the pocket. Watched him in the bowl game and they neutralized him with 2 guys, but he was a bit slow. Think a svelte Pat Williams. Space eater type.

LB Solomon Elimimian was an absolute Stud at LB for pretty much his entire career at UH, yes its the WAC, but he was all over the place as he was Co-Defensive PLayer of the Year this past season. He was an OLB his entire career until last year they moved him inside so he could make more plays. He'll give Ellison a ton of competition and he should have a chip on his shoulder as everyone here in Hawaii thought he was worthy of being drafted

Agreed. He can play.

Herbert's play diagnosis and closing speed are impressive.

He has great size, confidence, and has been playing safety since high school.

Resume:

Played in 12 games, started in 11...Had a career-high of 14 tackles against Fresno State and a career-high of two interceptions with a 100 yard return against Michigan...third in team for solo tackles at 42 and 37 assisted...One tackle for loss...One sack against Fresno State.

Injured in the season opener vs. Purdue and sat out the rest of the season...Received a medical-hardship redshirt from the NCAA and will return for a fifth year of eligibility...Team co-captain.

Led team with 74 tackles...Second on team with three interceptions...Ran back an interception 36 yards for his first career TD vs. Akron...Forced and recovered a fumble vs. Pittsburgh and returned it 57 yards to the Pitt 3-yard line...Did not play vs. McNeese State due to injury...Had a leaping interception vs. Kansas...Career-high 12 tackles vs. Bowling Green...Had nine tackles and returned an interception 45 yards at EMU...Team co-captain.

Started all 12 games at free safety...Second on team with 94 tackles...Led MAC and tied for seventh in the nation with five forced fumbles...Also broke up six passes...Picked off one pass in the GMAC Bowl.

Herbert's play diagnosis and closing speed are impressive.

He has great size, confidence, and has been playing safety since high school.

Resume:

Played in 12 games, started in 11...Had a career-high of 14 tackles against Fresno State and a career-high of two interceptions with a 100 yard return against Michigan...third in team for solo tackles at 42 and 37 assisted...One tackle for loss...One sack against Fresno State.

What are his weaknesses/downsides, Robot?

Bills

OG Nick Hennessey (Colgate)

OT Joel Bell (Furman)

NFL.com go to draft and player by position there is great tape on Bell and profiles on travis McCall. Bell is very agile and athletic not your fat Lineman but carrys 300+ lbs on his 6'7" frame huge hands long arms. looks like an LT to my untrained eye. He is a lot quicker than the guy doing the mirror drill with him. Nice blurb on Travis McCall too. I will check out the others.

NFL.com go to draft and player by position there is great tape on Bell and profiles on travis McCall. Bell is very agile and athletic not your fat Lineman but carrys 300+ lbs on his 6'7" frame huge hands long arms. looks like an LT to my untrained eye. He is a lot quicker than the guy doing the mirror drill with him. Nice blurb on Travis McCall too. I will check out the others.

I just checked out Joel Bell on NFL.com. He looks like a promising prospect. Much more promising than Dameatbell, like my brother likes to call him, IMO. At least he can put up 27 reps. Demetrius only put up only 6, right? I guess the only thing that remains to be seen is if he (J. Bell) can handle elite competition at the NFL level.

I just checked out Joel Bell on NFL.com. He looks like a promising prospect. Much more promising than Dameatbell, like my brother likes to call him, IMO. At least he can put up 27 reps. Demetrius only put up only 6, right? I guess the only thing that remains to be seen is if he (J. Bell) can handle elite competition at the NFL level.

If some one only needs to lift to get stronger and Play to get more exp, that makes him more promising then some one who already puts up 27 reps on bench and can't get drafted.

Quit calling him DAMEATBELL that's TRBL

He put up 9 Reps, and still played well enough to get praise from an NFL team that produced Peters, they are acting like he is good enough a year out of northwestern state, way more upside.

Demetrius Bell wayyy more promise than this guy, what did all these teams pass up on Joel just so He could start for us this year

If some one only needs to lift to get stronger and Play to get more exp, that makes him more promising then some one who already puts up 27 reps on bench and can't get drafted.

Quit calling him DAMEATBELL that's TRBL

He put up 9 Reps, and still played well enough to get praise from an NFL team that produced Peters, they are acting like he is good enough a year out of northwestern state, way more upside.

Demetrius Bell wayyy more promise than this guy, what did all these teams pass up on Joel just so He could start for us this year

I like Demetrius Bell as well, but I also like Joel Bell. How much fun would it be if we had Two Bells starting One at LT and one at RT.

They could be known around the league as the "Bills Bells"

Hopefully not the "Ding Dong Bells"