Adam Schiene on Bills draft (video)

Cson76

wow Levitre a starter onopening day.......interesting. I wasnt sure how to feel about the draft before hand but listeningto people who know moreabout the players then I do gets me excited.

Butler will probably move to RT. It was his college position, and it would put the best players possible on the field.

whether Levitre starts or not may have more to do with Demetrius Bell at tackle than Levitre at guard. If Bell isn't up to it, Butler goes to RT, Levitre goes to RG. If Bell is up to it, Bell at RT, Butler at RG. That's my prediction anyway. And perhaps the same goes with Chambers.

whether Levitre starts or not may have more to do with Demetrius Bell at tackle than Levitre at guard. If Bell isn't up to it, Butler goes to RT, Levitre goes to RG. If Bell is up to it, Bell at RT, Butler at RG. That's my prediction anyway. And perhaps the same goes with Chambers.

I agree that if Bell comes into camp and wows everyone, there will be a change of plans to make him room for him as a starter. But I imagine that he would play LT and Walker would play RT. Bell has the quickness and footwork to stay with speed rushers on the blind side, while Walker is the oversized road-grader best suited for RT.

I agree that if Bell comes into camp and wows everyone, there will be a change of plans to make him room for him as a starter. But I imagine that he would play LT and Walker would play RT. Bell has the quickness and footwork to stay with speed rushers on the blind side, while Walker is the oversized road-grader best suited for RT.

that would be even better. I think though they'll be hesitant to start him out as a LT, even if it is his more natural position (like we did with Peters)

Adam Scheine is a Bills homer. And I like him for that reason. I'm pretty sure the Bills are his favorite team. If not he sure acts like it. If you went by his NFL week by week picks on Sirius I think we would have been 14-2 last year. So don't take his opinions on the Bills draft too seriously because 9 times out of 10 no matter what Buffalo does he loves it.

Adam Scheine is a Bills homer. And I like him for that reason. I'm pretty sure the Bills are his favorite team. If not he sure acts like it. If you went by his NFL week by week picks on Sirius I think we would have been 14-2 last year. So don't take his opinions on the Bills draft too seriously because 9 times out of 10 no matter what Buffalo does he loves it.

He's a Giants guy.