"HE HATE ME"

DeeRay

Sorry if this has already been reported

Associated Press reports the Carolina Panthers have placed RB Rod Smart (knee) on Injured Reserve, officially ending his 2004 season.

101655[/snapback]

Man...The Panthers have just been crushed with injuries! It's almost impossible to get hit as hard as they have...I really feel for Fox because the guy is a great Coach...But no Coach could overcome the injuries that have destroyed the Panthers this year...I really felt they would be up there with the Eagles again this year in the NFC...So much for that!

Man...The Panthers have just been crushed with injuries! It's almost impossible to get hit as hard as they have...I really feel for Fox because the guy is a great Coach...But no Coach could overcome the injuries that have destroyed the Panthers this year...I really felt they would be up there with the Eagles again this year in the NFC...So much for that!

101679[/snapback]

Yeah and it all started with Adam Meadows deciding to retire the day before camp. They signed him in FA to shore up the OL. Damn man.... <_<

Yeah and it all started with Adam Meadows deciding to retire the day before camp. They signed him in FA to shore up the OL.  Damn man.... <_<

101707[/snapback]

It really has been a jinxed year for Carolina...Smith was just a massive loss because they were going to pass more this year with the changes on the O-line and the emergence of Delhomme...Then they lose two very good HB's and the anchor of the Defense in Jenkins...These other injuries are just akin to piling on now...

u a panthers fan ?

101711[/snapback]

I never liked the Panthers in the early days living here in Charlotte...They had one decent year and made a number of flat out dumb decisions in Coaching, Front Office, and personnel...

But now I have tremendous respect for Fox and how he and Marty Hurney turned the Panthers around...With the Bills struggles recently, it was nice to have the local Team around here go to the Super Bowl last year...It kept me interested...

I'm definitely a John Fox Fan...not necessarily a Panthers fan though... B)