• C
    • C-
    • D+
    • D
    • D-
    • F+
    • F
    • F-
  2. 2. Is Beerball a lunatic with an annoying personality?

• Yes
    • No

I give it a solid A. You'll see me complaining about the cornerbacks, but the fact is we didn't pick a pro CB until the 6th round. Our first 5 picks were a pass rushing DE with enormous upside, a FS with 17 picks in 3 years, two highly-rated interior linemen and an athletic recieving tight end. How long have we been screaming for the Bills to meet those needs? This is a day to feel good, regardless of the wasted picks at draft's end. We obviously don't know if these players will be any good or not, but highly-rated players at need positions...if thats not an A I'm not sure what is.

Honestly, I'm still glowing in the aftermath of them taking the draft's best speed rusher in the 1st round. That pick was long overdue.

not if they kill eachother out

Now THAT'S a sense of humor, Steely.

I have the draft at a B/B+, right now...which means virtually nothing, of course. That assumes Byrd is a Safety and Harris is an OLB.

For those complaing about the Bills not addressing their LT situation, I totally disagree. Improving and beefing up the interior is the best possible approach to fixing the hole left by the Peters trade...considering where they drafted and who was available. Pettigrew would have provided even more help in that area, but they were unable to get the deal done.

Now THAT'S a sense of humor, Steely.

I have the draft at a B/B+, right now...which means virtually nothing, of course. That assumes Byrd is a Safety and Harris is an OLB.

For those complaing about the Bills not addressing their LT situation, I totally disagree. Improving and beefing up the interior is the best possible approach to fixing the hole left by the Peters trade...considering where they drafted and who was available. Pettigrew would have provided even more help in that area, but they were unable to get the deal done.

(In my best Oscar LeRoy) Jackass!

I gave it an A+ because how often does one team get one of the top 2 prospects in a draft at 5 different positions?

Maybin - top pass rusher

Wood - top 1 or 2 C/G

Levitre - top G

Byrd - one of the top safety prospects

Nelson - graded as maybe the second best TE by many

I also think N. Harris is going to be a nice prospect at LB

Carey has a chance to add good depth to both CB and S

Lankster I think could be a difference maker on ST...and from what I keep reading on him might shock some people...

So, we got 5 top prospects at 5 positions and some very promising guys in 5th, 6th and 7th when most teams draft guys here that never make the squad...

Thats a helluva draft...FO came up big this year...they have actually had a couple of solid drafts, but this to me was a homerun...

You obviously didn't read the title of the thread; Grade the Bills Draft And UFA Signings!, Grade is for the value of picks now and not their future abilities.

:rolleyes:

Value of picks? What they did in college means nothing now. Yeah I read the title.

Grade is for the value of picks now and not their future abilities.

[/b]

Um...what? WTF does that mean? Are we to judge them by their clothes, or something? You get Skoobier all the time, Steely.