Still excited?

I think that was the most questionable move in the draft. You don't move up to take guy who unless you are sure he will start or he plays at a position in which he can fit into a rotation. I'm not against the drafting of Levitre but I hate the trading up for him. If he starts then great but if he doesn't while he might be great for depth you don't move up and lose picks on a team that needs talent for a non-starter. Even though he played tackle, he most definitely will not start for the Bills at either tackle position. With the drafting of Wood, I felt comfortable with our guards/centers - Wood, Hangartner, Butler, McKinney. Those picks we lost in the 3rd could have been used on WEAKER positions such as LB and TE.

LMAO! :worthy:

I think that it about time that they have invested in the lines. We have what I would consider finesse players all over the field but our lines suck for the most part. Not many "sexy" picks but some highly regarded big boys. Makes me think about when we had good lines back in the day. Hull and House Ballard, and Wolford and all those dudes. With out them Jim Kelly and Thurm would have never sniffed Canton. Sexy no, necessary YES!

Levitre was a good pick...He can play each position on the line and with so many new parts / people moving around, you can't have enough options.

If he doesnt see the field because the other 5 play well and dont get injured, thats not a bad problem to have. And besides, except for Pettigrew who we couldnt get anyway, all the other TEs are still there (Cook, Nelson, Ingram, Coffman, etc).

Agree LB is an issue still...can Maybin play OLB on 1st and 2nd down, and replace Kelsay on 3rd???

I think that it about time that they have invested in the lines. We have what I would consider finesse players all over the field but our lines suck for the most part. Not many "sexy" picks but some highly regarded big boys. Makes me think about when we had good lines back in the day. Hull and House Ballard, and Wolford and all those dudes. With out them Jim Kelly and Thurm would have never sniffed Canton. Sexy no, necessary YES!

BREW!!!!

Welcome to TSW.

Wholeheartedly agree with your opinion. :worthy:

I think that was the most questionable move in the draft. You don't move up to take guy who unless you are sure he will start or he plays at a position in which he can fit into a rotation. I'm not against the drafting of Levitre but I hate the trading up for him. If he starts then great but if he doesn't while he might be great for depth you don't move up and lose picks on a team that needs talent for a non-starter. Even though he played tackle, he most definitely will not start for the Bills at either tackle position. With the drafting of Wood, I felt comfortable with our guards/centers - Wood, Hangartner, Butler, McKinney. Those picks we lost in the 3rd could have been used on WEAKER positions such as LB and TE.

I do agree I hate the fact we traded back in and spent our 3rd and a 4th. But the thing

is if the Bills were that high on him, and trust he can be an impact player, then so be it.

As you mentioned, no way you spend a 2nd, 3rd and 4th on a player and he's a backup.

All in all, after reading up on these picks, I love our draft. Impact players (on paper) who

should be able to step in and help this team.