Are we a Playoff Team?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have to get that IQ enhancer on Jauron's head, you know that one from forbidden planet. It either makes you super smart or kills you, so a win / win for Bills fans.

More than likely, it would just burst into flames, explode and we would end up with the same old Dickie the J with a scorched 3 Stooges like head.

The only thing that matters is if Trent develops further. If he does, we will make the playoffs.

Head coaches are overrated.

Personally, I think Brandon could coach this team. He's already mastered the personnel end of the franchise, so why not give him a shot at HC. There'd still be continuity too!

:thumbsup:

QB-Edwards, Fitz

RB-Lynch, Jackson, Rhodes

OL - Walker, Wood, Hang, Butler, Chambers, Depth - Levitre, Bell

WR - TO, Lee, Reed, Parrish, johnson/

TE- Fine, Schouman

DL - Schobel, Stroud, Williams, Kelsay Depth - Maybin, Johnson, Denney

LB - Ellison/Maybin?, Poz, Mitch Depth- DiGi, Bowen?

CB - Mcgee, McKelvin, Corner, Youb, Florence, Byrd?

S - Whitner, Scott, Depth - Byrd? Wilson, Simpson

HC - Jauron

Are we a Playoff team on paper??

I think we may do all right. Probably nt the division, but wildcard is a possibility..

you do know the patriots are going to win the AFC East, meaning we have to compete with about a half dozen other teams, most of whom have easier schedules!

Well, I certainly haven't conceded the AFC East title, and I don't think the Bills have, either. But, in the event the Pats* wind the division, yes, I know the Bills have to compete with other teams for the Wild Card. And, that's what I expect them to do...compete.

Are we a Playoff team on paper??

In your dreams. But I will say that at least we are finally headed in the right direction. This year has 4-12 written all over it as the young players we drafter get assimilated into our team, especially on the OL where we will have 5 new starters. Everyone knows that it takes an OL time to come together. I actually think that will happen, but it will take time. At least a year for the players to learn their new positions while becoming comfortable with those around them. We still have major questions at OLB and DT. Our QB has not proven that he can play at a consistent level or hold up thru a 16 game season. Our Head Coach has not proven to be a winner or good game day coach and we have a lot of players who have "potential". I think that we have a lot of questions and this team will take a while to jell. But I can say that at least we are addressing our problems and the future looks a lot brighter for 2010 and beyond IF the players we just brought in perform like we think, but to think we even have a chance at the playoffs this year is insane.

If Edwards can at least take a leap forward and be at least average this year, than yes. If he plays like he did in his final 8 games, we will struggle to make the playoffs.

Hey, Broken Record.......

Is this all you post?

Look, even if Trent plays very well, this team will still have to beat out 3 or 4 teams (Ravens, Titans, Colts) who are far better than us---"on paper" and on the field.

Plus, we have an incompetent HC and OC.

How is this going to work now?