So, who is going to play LT?

vincec

It looks like Langston Walker, although I doubt that he is athletic or quick enough to be successful there. Frankly I guess I'm one of the few who thought that Walker was playing pretty well at RT and I'm not looking forward to moving him. Chambers looked ok at LT in his few appearances. Bell hasn't played a down in the NFL.

I think that Chambers deserves a long look, just to avoid further disruption on the line. No matter what, though, this is going to be a problem position in 2009. It's going to make the Peters trade look worse than it really was.

rookie Adam Levitre played LT for 2 years in college...I think Buffalo is planning on him being at OT..so it'll look like this:

Levitre - Wood - Hangartner - Butler - Walker or

Walker - Wood - Hangartner - Butler - Levitre

It looks like Langston Walker, although I doubt that he is athletic or quick enough to be successful there. Frankly I guess I'm one of the few who thought that Walker was playing pretty well at RT and I'm not looking forward to moving him. Chambers looked ok at LT in his few appearances. Bell hasn't played a down in the NFL.

I think that Chambers deserves a long look, just to avoid further disruption on the line. No matter what, though, this is going to be a problem position in 2009. It's going to make the Peters trade look worse than it really was.

Perhaps but the OL with Peters was not any worse last year than the OL without Peters.

Butler

He is best suited for it

Now they have some talent to play at G, they can move him until Bell proves he is ready

Walker is too slow & fat to play LT

Chambers is too slight to play RT - but makes a good backup for both OT spots

You don't trade a Pro Bowl LT without suffering a drop in skill level, frankly, Peters did not play well last year!

He is best suited for it

Now they have some talent to play at G, they can move him until Bell proves he is ready

Walker is too slow & fat to play LT

Chambers is too slight to play RT - but makes a good backup for both OT spots

I think Walker played LT as good as Peters did last season, if not better. And how can you say Walker is too fat for LT when you look at Peters and he just got 10 mil a year from Philly?

I think Walker played LT as good as Peters did last season, if not better. And how can you say Walker is too fat for LT when you look at Peters and he just got 10 mil a year from Philly?

like this - Walker is fat and slow

He can't handle pass rushers on the right side- let alone speed rushers on the left side

Bills will be playing a TE/OT next to him to protect him if he plays LT

nothing to do with whatever Peters weighs